Cleland Wildlife Park
Set in the Cleland Conservation Park, just 20 minutes outside Adelaide, Cleland Wildlife Park is home to a wealth of Australian animals, most of them roaming free. It’s possible to hand-feed native fauna, including kangaroos, wallabies, and emus, while the park offers up-close experiences with koalas, wombats, and more.
Tours and tickets to Experience Cleland Wildlife Park
Should I book Cleland Wildlife Park tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Cleland Wildlife Park 2021?
What's the best way to experience Cleland Wildlife Park?
- Cleland Wildlife Park Tour from Adelaide including Mount Lofty Summit
- Mount Lofty Descent Bike Tour from Adelaide
- Mount Lofty Hike and Cleland Wildlife Park Day Trip from Adelaide
- Shore Excursion: Adelaide City Sights, Cleland Wildlife, Mount Lofty, Penfolds
Things to do near Adelaide
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in Ballarat
- Things to do in Great Ocean Road
- Things to do in Melbourne
- Things to do in Yarra Valley
- Things to do in Mornington Peninsula
- Things to do in Phillip Island
- Things to do in Burnie
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in Northern Territory