Tucked away in the Adelaide Hills, the tree-lined lanes and historic taverns of Hahndorf have a distinctly Bavarian feel; so much so that the village has dubbed itself “Australia’s oldest German town.” Founded by German settlers in the early 19th century, Hahndorf displays its heritage in its culture, architecture, and cuisine.
Tours and tickets to Experience Hahndorf
Should I book Hahndorf tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Hahndorf 2021?
What's the best way to experience Hahndorf?
- Adelaide Hills and Hahndorf Half-Day Tour from Adelaide
- Small Group Adelaide Hills and Hahndorf Hideaway Tour from Adelaide
- Adelaide Hills Regional / Hahndorf German Village Tour
- Captain Proud Paddle Boat Lunch Cruise and Tour
Things to do near Adelaide
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in Ballarat
- Things to do in Great Ocean Road
- Things to do in Melbourne
- Things to do in Yarra Valley
- Things to do in Mornington Peninsula
- Things to do in Phillip Island
- Things to do in Burnie
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in Northern Territory