Top Adelaide Tours by Duration
136 results | All Adelaide Tours
* A traveler said: "Do yourself a favour and book this tour immediately!!! We had a fantastic day and it was well worth the money. Bob our driver was very knowledgeable and good fun, the first winery was our absolute favourite although everywhere we went was great. We will definately book to do it again next time we are in Adelaide I highly recommend 😊"
* A traveler said: "Our driver Phil was the best!!!!! He was funny and kept us entertained. He was extremely knowledgeable. Nothing but high praise for this guy. Thanks"
* A traveler said: "The whole day was wonderful. Danny was friendly and knowledgeable from start to finish and we got a comfortable amount of time at each location. The food and wines were all lovely, although Nepenthe winery was my personal favourite! Great value, highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Lovely way to view Adelaide and see and hear a little of its history. Calm, peaceful cruise experience. Staff were attentive and knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "Hamish was an excellent tour guide and I had a great time exploring Kangaroo Island. Will definitely return to the island as there is so much more to see and do."
* A traveler said: "Interesting wineries, delicious food platter, courteous and helpful driver, delightful scenery en route."
* A traveler said: "A nice relaxing day. Lots to see without the rush and stress. Greig was so knowledgeable and friendly. Love to meet him again."
* A traveler said: "Tour guide Terri was very knowledgable. Tour operator was good, logistics were well organised. Lunch was good as well. Great trip out of Adelaide and amazing scenery. Could have more time at McLaren Vale"
* A traveler said: "Great experience . It was good to meet the people at the wineries and our host driver was very informative"
* A traveler said: "Driver was very knowledgeable .if he shaved his head would be spitting image of vin diesel.excellent knowledge of Adelaide and surrounding areas.would highly recommend the tour."
* A traveler said: "We had a great day, loved the spots we stopped at such a beautiful day. Pub choice for lunch was good, food and entertainment. Comfortable trip we will recommend to our friends."
* A traveler said: "A very interesting & informative tour well worth the small cost of $25. High light was the old iconic score board it is amazing to see it is fully functional. Our guide knew his facts & made the journey more relevant with his knowledge of the history of the oval"
* A traveler said: "Great tour and friendly guide. Highly recommended. For some reason Viator has a 100 character min for reviews."
* A traveler said: "Learning about and seeing some of the historical buildings and the stories behind them. Gives a little more insight into Adelaide."
* A traveler said: "Great day trip which was well organised and efficient but enabled me to do my own thing. Def recommend"
* A traveler said: "Leanne and the team went out of their way to ensure all our needs were met on this small group tour showcasing a number of the best boutique wineries in the valley. Highlights included a delicious platter lunch and a quick stopover at a lookout overlooking the many restaurants laces visited during the day."
* A traveler said: "Very enjoyable, friendly staff, would go again, smooth landing, recommended for people to go, early start is not that bad."
* A traveler said: "I had a wonderful day, had plenty of time to wonder around. The bus trip was brilliant and everyone was friendly"
* A traveler said: "Excellent local knowledge Friendly service Entertaining and excellent choice of locations for the tour"
* A traveler said: "Great cruise and crew. great chocolate from Melba's. Knowledgeable coach driver/tour guide. great variable scenery"
* A traveler said: "All good except but too long at Haige chocolates Michael was very informative with lots of stories and history"
* A traveler said: "Just AMAZING. We had the best morning ever. The crew were amazing. We hooked up with Dolphins as soon as we left and got in the water with them safely and carefully. Overall the most amazing experience."
* A traveler said: "The walking tour around the Square was really interesting. Graeme is a wealth of knowledge of all buildings and monuments. It was a relaxed pace and very enjoyable. I would recommend this 2 hour tour to friends and family."
* A traveler said: "So professional, a wonderful lunch and so informative. The tour guide and assistant were both amazing."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Barossa Valley Full-Day Tour from Adelaide with Maggie Beer Farm
- Small Group Adelaide Hills and Hahndorf Hideaway Tour from Adelaide
- Kangaroo Island in a Day Tour from Adelaide
- Victor Harbor and Southern Highlights from Adelaide Including Lunch
- McLaren Vale Winery Small Group Tour with Wine Tasting and Lunch
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Layover Tours
- Multi-day Tours
- Overnight Tours
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in Ballarat
- Things to do in Melbourne
- Things to do in Yarra Valley
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in Northern Territory
- Things to do in Western Australia
- Things to do in South Island