Top Activities on the Ground in Adelaide
28 results | All Adelaide Tours
* A traveler said: "Excellent bike tour with a great tour guide. Gave us some great information on the history of Adelaide."
* A traveler said: "We cycled in rain, hail and sun- and it was all fabulous fun. I highly recommend this experience, even if my credit card it a bit exhausted from wine orders."
* A traveler said: "My sister and myself absolutely loved this bike tour. The friendly guide, made the tour even better with the knowledge he shared at the wildlife park, and at the old historical buildings. Amazing senery, people and coffee! Would definitely do it again, highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "I really enjoyed this outing! It's great idea to combine Mt. Lofty with the Cleland Wildlife Park."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic day out, loved the fact that we were out of the city and enjoying the beautiful scenery and the native animals. Jack was very engaging and a great relaxed tour guide. Would recommend 😁🐨🦘🚴🏼🚴🏼"
* A traveler said: "This was an awesome experience. I couldn’t recommend it more highly. I’d give it 6 stars if I could. Alistair (our guide) was informative, funny, caring and looked after us all the way through. If you only have time for one tour in Adelaide, pick this one! Many thanks"
* A traveler said: "Though demanding in places this is a no miss walk. A big variety of bird life and the occasional koala and kangaroo are to be seen. If you're walking both ways then recommend the Chinese Hutt track and Adventure track for the return journey. Transport well organised with pleasant and informative driver."
* A traveler said: "Top afternoon touring Barossa wineries on the trike, which made for an awesome outing. Tony is also a wealth of knowledge, which added to an all round excellent experience. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "It was fantastic! Amazing route, places, we have visited dozens of viewpoints, but also special places where there were no tourists and most of all the guide: Jiri/Jerry was the best guide ever! He knew everything about geography, biology, history and more and all that in a funny way and on time ;) I loved that trip and for sure I will go with that company someday again."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Active & Outdoor Classes
- Fun & Games
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- Bike Rentals
- Motorcycle Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Outback Tours
- Pedicab Tours
- Scavenger Hunts
- On the Water
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- National Railway Museum, Port Adelaide
- State Library of South Australia (SLSA)
- National Wine Centre of Australia
- Monarto Zoo
- Penfolds Magill Estate
- Adelaide Central Market
- Adelaide Botanic Garden
- Murray River
- Cockle Train
- St. Peter's Cathedral, Adelaide
- Fleurieu Peninsula
- R.M. Williams Outback Heritage Museum
- Light's Vision
- North Terrace
- Ngaut Ngaut Conservation Park
- Adelaide Gaol
- Parliament House
- Migration Museum
- Art Gallery of South Australia
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in Ballarat
- Things to do in Melbourne
- Things to do in Yarra Valley
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in Northern Territory
- Things to do in Western Australia
- Things to do in South Island