Top Adelaide On the Water
18 results | All Adelaide Tours
* A traveler said: "Just AMAZING. We had the best morning ever. The crew were amazing. We hooked up with Dolphins as soon as we left and got in the water with them safely and carefully. Overall the most amazing experience."
* A traveler said: "Pippa the tour guide was fantastic - so pleasant and informative. The guide itself was amazing! We managed to spot a couple of dolphins which was great to see. The shipwrecks were a sight to see also! |Would definitely recommend the kayaking to anyone who loves nature!"
* A traveler said: "Had an awesome time thank you & was a beautiful fine day. Good tour chats on mangroves. Awesome photo opportunity in the creeks with reflections on the water. Seen dolphins herding fish too."
* A traveler said: "Dolphins everywhere. Friendly professional staff. Huge thanks for getting us on a later tour after we were delayed in horrendous traffic."
* A traveler said: "The trip was wonderful! I would highly recommend it! But booking with Viator I do not. The communication is poor, the company did not have my booking and lucky for us they had room for us."
* A traveler said: "A nice relaxing day. Lots to see without the rush and stress. Greig was so knowledgeable and friendly. Love to meet him again."
* A traveler said: "This was a most fantastic trip. Personally I have never wanted to go on a cruise but this was so different. The staff and accom. was excellent and the food was something else. We loved all the on shore and on board entertainment and have no complaints. Also we have told our sister and brother in law about it and they are going to take a trip next year. Thank you John and Val Knowles."
Frequently Asked Questions
- National Railway Museum, Port Adelaide
- Ngaut Ngaut Conservation Park
- Glenelg Tram
- Art Gallery of South Australia
- Monarto Zoo
- Adelaide Central Market
- R.M. Williams Outback Heritage Museum
- Rundle Mall
- Penfolds Magill Estate
- Parliament House
- Fleurieu Peninsula
- Light's Vision
- Haigh’s Chocolates Visitor Centre
- Adelaide Gaol
- Migration Museum
- Cockle Train
- St. Peter's Cathedral, Adelaide
- Victoria Square
- South Australian Museum
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in Ballarat
- Things to do in Melbourne
- Things to do in Yarra Valley
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in Northern Territory
- Things to do in Western Australia
- Things to do in South Island