Top Alice Springs Kid-Friendly
Saved to wishlist!
1 result | All Alice Springs Tours
Discover the educational innovations of the Alice Springs School of the Air on a guided tour that lasts about one hour. Learn how lessons are provided to students in remote locations across Central Australia, starting in 1951 with radio broadcasts, and now using internet technology. Watch a short film about the school’s history, and observe a live lesson as part of your visit.
- Olive Pink Botanic Garden
- Royal Flying Doctor Service Alice Springs Tourist Facility (RFDS Museum)
- Larapinta Trail
- Simpsons Gap
- Finke Gorge National Park
- Tnorala/Gosse Bluff Conservation Reserve
- Mt. Gillen
- Alice Springs Telegraph Station Historical Reserve
- Kangaroo Sanctuary
- Alice Springs Desert Park
- Standley Chasm (Angkerle Atwatye)
- Mbantua Fine Art Gallery and Cultural Museum (Mbantua Aboriginal Art Gallery)