Top Amalfi Coast Tickets & Passes
Saved to wishlist!
Art & Culture
Shows & Performances
How to Get Around
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
Tours by Duration
Seasonal & Special Occasions
Weddings & Celebrations
Private Sightseeing Tours
Cruises & Sailing
Likely To Sell Out
8 results | All Amalfi Coast Tours
Let the traditional songs and dances of southern Italy sweep you away with an evening performance of the ‘Sorrento Musical.’ This entertaining piece of musical theater tells the history of Sorrento and the region through song. Sip a welcome drink in the historic Cinema Teatro Armida, housed in a former convent, before taking your seat for the show. Though the production is in Italian, it’s easy to follow along.
Take a romantic evening trip from Sorrento to Positano. Enjoy a scenic drive along the famous Amalfi Coast road to reach Positano. Browse the pretty town's boutiques before sitting down to have a drink with appetizer in a restaurant overlooking the sea. Dinner is available with a little extra charge.
After a day of sun and sightseeing, treat yourself to a live opera performance accompanied by Pulcinella. Set in a neoclassical villa, you can choose from two seating sections. Based on the 17th century puppet character, the black and white clad Pulcinella joins opera singers to present pieces by Verdi and Puccini. Listen to selections from La Traviata and Tosca, and more, as Pulcinella brings the music to life.
Admire the spectacular Positano coastline in the best light of day with this sunset boat tour, specifically designed for capturing unforgettable photos and selfies. Cruise along the coastline, stopping to snap photos of you and your friends and family against the dazzling backdrop of the Amalfi Coast. Drop anchor near the Li Galli Islets to relax with an aperitif and music before heading back to port.
Discover the Sorrento Coast at its most atmospheric when you embark on a small-group boat tour at sunset. Following convenient pickup at your Sorrento hotel, or at a meeting point in the city center, you’ll set sail as the sun is beginning to dip below the horizon. Take in the ruins of an ancient Roman villa, pause to go for a dip, and enjoy an aperitif on board before returning to Sorrento.
The stunning sunsets along our magnificent coastline are famous and loved worldwide. If you are so lucky as to find yourselves on the AMALFI COAST, you definitely cannot go home without experiencing one. You will be nothing short of mesmerized as the sky slowly stuns with its light show from pink to orange, then purple and red. All magically blending together just as the first stars begin to twinkle in the obscuring sky! Pick up from your accommodation/meeting point. First stop Amalfi. Free time to stroll around the town’s small alleys. Continue the tour driving through the beautiful villages before arriving in Positano with time to wander around the shops and narrow streets of this beautiful town nestling on the cliffs. Return to your accommodation/meeting point
We are a female led team and all of our photoshoots include a female styling assistant (important for throwing the flying dresses into the air) as well as a local professional photographer. Our team will ensure that you enjoy the shoot from start to finish. We will guide you through posing and take you to locations otherwise unknown. We have more than 12 different colours to choose from (Italian red, royal blue, Amalfi yellow, turquoise, bubble gum pink, fuchsia, pastel violet, bright purple, neon yellow, rose gold and a black chiffon belt) Send us a message and we can help you choose the colour and style to suit you best. Our beautiful dresses are all handmade here in Sorrento. Our fabrics are Italian made too! This photo shooting experience is truly unique and is the first of its kind in Sorrento and the Amalfi Coast. After the shoot you will receive 20 specially selected and edited photographs in both high and low resolution (suitable for social media)
Discover the Amalfi Coast with an experienced English-speaking driver who let you enjoy an amazing experience along the most beautiful road of the world! We will make the first stop at Positano, the most spectacular and elegant seaside resort. Then we continue our drive through the Ancient Marine Republic of Amalfi. There will be some free time to visit the beautiful Cathedral of St. Andrew, explore the town, or browse and shop. The tour continues to discover an ancient winery located on the hill of Tramonti, here we will meet the owner and his wife that will bring us to visit the historical pre-philloxera vineyards (300-500 years old) and the XVII century wine cellar. Now is a time to relax and enjoy a 5-course LUNCH (appetizer, first course pasta dish, second course, cheese with salami, and homemade dessert), all rigorously "home made" using country traditional products. During the lunch , there’ll be the guided wine-tasting of 3 D.O.C reserve wine.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Tickets & Passes in Amalfi Coast?
The best Tickets & Passes in Amalfi Coast according to Viator travelers are:
What Tickets & Passes in Amalfi Coast are taking additional safety precautions?
These Amalfi Coast experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Tickets & Passes in Amalfi Coast are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Amalfi Coast may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Emerald Grotto (Grotta dello Smeraldo) Tours & Tickets
- Baths of the Queen Giovanna (Bagni della Regina Giovanna) Tours & Tickets
- Sorrento St. Anthony Basilica (Basilica di Sant’Antonino) Tours & Tickets
- Mt. Faito (Monte Faito) Tours & Tickets
- Coral Museum (Museo del Corallo) Tours & Tickets
- Spaggia Grande Beach Tours & Tickets
- Cloister of San Francesco (Chiostro di San Francesco) Tours & Tickets
- Punta del Capo Tours & Tickets
- Li Galli (Sirenuse) Tours & Tickets
- Amalfi Cathedral (Cattedrale di Sant'Andrea) Tours & Tickets
- Villa Cimbrone Gardens Tours & Tickets
- Paper Museum (Museo della Carta) Tours & Tickets
- Praiano Tours & Tickets
- Tasso Theater (Teatro Tasso) Tours & Tickets
- Church of Santa Maria Assunta (Chiesa di Santa Maria Assunta) Tours & Tickets
- Sorrento Foundation (Fondazione Sorrento) Tours & Tickets
- Via Capo Tours & Tickets
- Correale di Terranova Museum (Museo Correale di Terranova) Tours & Tickets
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets