Top Amsterdam Coffee & Tea
24 results | All Amsterdam Tours
* A traveler said: "Arthur was our guide. He was passionate and knowledgeable about the subject. He was engaging with our group. The point of this tour was education and we felt the emotional impact. We went with our two adult children. Thank you."
* A traveler said: "Good sightseeing. Excellent commentary from Skipper Gus and Host Jay. Lots of fun. The weather was perfect and we really appreciated the extra time on the boat."
* A traveler said: "Was such a great experience, the staff managed to give us a good time even when there was a pandemic going around and it was only me my friend and two other girls. Well worth it! Gave us free ice glass cube trays and a bucket, and drink was well served."
* A traveler said: "Its very cool, good moments, and learn i recommand this for learn history of Amsterdam and see à beautiful vew."
* A traveler said: "Super Guide. Very beautiful and chilled ride in Amsterdam. Perfect organized and excellent for JGA!!"
* A traveler said: "Seeing the city from a different perspective was worth the trip by itself. It also provided an audio description with the provided headphones."
* A traveler said: "We had s great time yesterday. The tour guide and bus driver made it special. Enjoyed the quaint towns and the various demonstrations on wooden shoes cheese making and of course stroopeafels."
* A traveler said: "A great way to spend a few hours. The Heineken experience was great learning about the history of the brewery. Samples were a bonus as well. The canal cruise was a little more than an hour and was a great way to see the city and relax."
* A traveler said: "Laura was a very friendly guide. A lot of interesting informations. Good organisation. We enjoyed it ………"
* A traveler said: "Loved this tour! Just the right amount of time. Our tour guide, Rae, was wonderful and the tour was limited to 8 people so it was really like a semi-private tour. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "The entire trip to Amsterdam was highlighted by the wonderfully tour by Sebi. Between his personal knowledge of the city and the fabulous charcuterie and drinks provided, he has the consummate evening tour. Nothing could be better on the canals!! Thank you Sebi!!!"
* A traveler said: "Great hosts, comfy boat, never had an empty glass. It was a lovely tour seeing different areas of Amsterdam, we went on a very cold day and the boat was no where near as cold as outside. Would say next time would love to hear some of the stories."
* A traveler said: "The boat trip was exceptional. The meal was excellent. The skipper was very friendly. Everything was perfect !!! Many thanks !!! It was a moment of pure happiness. To do at all costs, without any hesitation !!!"
* A traveler said: "This was a delightful tour! Tony was a great communicator and guide through our first visit to this city. He gave us a bit of history, a bit of comedy and a fantastic time. He is easy to talk to and has a lot of great information! I strongly recommend this tour!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Amsterdam Canal Cruise in Luxury Canal Boat - Small Group - from AnneFrank House
- Skip the Line: XtraCold Icebar Amsterdam Ticket
- Open boat tour - All drinks included - 60 Minutes - Live guide
- Amsterdam West Specialty Coffee Spots Cycling Audio Tour by VoiceMap
- Private Guided Cheese and Clogs Tour at Wagenweg with Tastings
- Things to do in Rotterdam
- Things to do in Dordrecht
- Things to do in Leeuwarden
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Luxembourg City
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in Cambridge
- Things to do in London
- Things to do in Hamburg
- Things to do in North Holland
- Things to do in South Holland
- Things to do in Flanders
Day Trips from Amsterdam
- Amsterdam to Keukenhof Gardens
- Amsterdam to Brussels
- Amsterdam to Antwerp
- Amsterdam to Rotterdam
- Amsterdam to Bruges
- Amsterdam to The Hague
- Amsterdam to Zaanse Schans
- Amsterdam to Zaandam
- Amsterdam to Ghent
- Amsterdam to Eindhoven
- Amsterdam to Hoorn
- Amsterdam to Alkmaar
- Amsterdam to Leeuwarden
- Amsterdam to Arnhem