Top Amsterdam Dinner Cruises
Saved to wishlist!
9 results | All Amsterdam Tours
Cruise down the famous canals of Amsterdam during this 60-minute (for travel date before 1 July duration of 75 min) boat tour. Hop aboard the classic wooden saloon boat and sit back and enjoy the beautiful city pass you by. See landmarks while nibbling on Dutch cheese and having a drink.
Cruise through Amsterdam the modern way, by small electric boat with a bar on an evening tour. A fun alternative to standing in a crowded bar, the cruise offers a sociable way to see Amsterdam's landmarks as day turns to night. Illuminated bridges and attractions like the Western Church are among the sights.
Lap up Amsterdam’s beautiful canals by night on a candlelight cruise. Board a comfortable boat, settle into the all-glass cabin in the glow of candlelight and enjoy the scenery as you cruise the UNESCO World Heritage site canals. Pass by floodlit landmarks such as the Westerkerk and Anne Frank House, and savor the twinkling lights and silhouettes of the canal bridges, merchants’ houses and churches. As you cruise, hear about the city’s history from the onboard commentary.
Glide through Amsterdam's canals in style and comfort aboard a 100% electric, luxury boat. Settle into comfy cushioned seats, and warm up with provided blankets and a drink from the cash bar if the weather is chilly. The cruise departs multiple times daily from the Anne Frank House, so it's easy to fit into most sightseeing itineraries.
Glide through the canals of Amsterdam on a dinner cruise that features great views of the illuminated city. Learn about Amsterdam’s history and culture from your onboard guide as you dine on a original New York pizza accompanied by beverages such as beer, wine, soft drinks, and water. Top off your meal with a delicious brownie as your boat winds through the picturesque waterways of the Dutch capital.
Pair pizza with an evening cruise along Amsterdam’s canals and you have this dream of a dinner, perfect for the family. Admire Amsterdam’s top attractions from the water as you dig into delicious pizza. Onboard commentary and the city’s twinkling lights illuminate your Amsterdam canal cruise.
Cruising around Amsterdam’s canals is a quintessential experience for visitors to the city. With this tour, see the city at its most magical as you set sail on an evening cruise. Glide past the lively waterfront bars and cafés, spot illuminated landmarks such as Amsterdam Centraal Station and the Anne Frank House, and admire the glittering city skyline from the water.
Want to see the sights of Amsterdam from an open boat, yet avoid the tourist crowds? Step aboard a single-mast sailboat known as a sloop, and relax in the comfort of a spacious vessel where numbers are limited to just 12 people. You’ll sip drinks from an open bar, enjoy unobstructed views of the city, and sample classic Dutch treats like “bitterballen” as you cruise.
Cruise through Amsterdam the modern way, by small electric boat with a bar on an evening tour. A fun alternative to the regular crowded bars, the cruise offers a sociable way to see Amsterdam's landmarks as day turns to night. Illuminated bridges and attractions like the Western Church are among the sights. Secure your spot online for a popular Amsterdam canal cruise. Skip the sidewalk crowds, and sightsee from the water instead. Listen to commentary about the Rijksmuseum and other sights. Chat with a local host to get tips for your Amsterdam vacation.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Dinner Cruises in Amsterdam?
The best Dinner Cruises in Amsterdam according to Viator travelers are:
What Dinner Cruises in Amsterdam are 1 hour or less?
Dinner Cruises in Amsterdam that are 1 hour or less are:
What Dinner Cruises in Amsterdam are taking additional safety precautions?
These Amsterdam experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
- Art & Culture
- Audio Guides
- Food & Drink
- Dining Experiences
- Dinner Cruises
- Food Tours
- Wine, Beer & Spirits
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- On the Water
- Canal Cruises
- Night Cruises
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Day Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Unique Experiences
- Classes & Workshops
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Travel & Transportation Services
- House of Bols Tours & Tickets
- Herengracht Tours & Tickets
- Museum of Bags and Purses Tours & Tickets
- Mint Tower (Munttoren) Tours & Tickets
- Red Light Secrets (Museum of Prostitution) Tours & Tickets
- Museum Van Loon Tours & Tickets
- Houseboat Museum (Woonboot Museum) Tours & Tickets
- Kalverstraat Tours & Tickets
- Damrak Tours & Tickets
- Dutch Resistance Museum (Amsterdams Verzetsmuseum) Tours & Tickets
- A’dam Lookout Tours & Tickets
- Xtracold Icebar Tours & Tickets
- Pathé Tuschinski Theater Tours & Tickets
- Vondelpark Tours & Tickets
- Bloemenmarkt Tours & Tickets
- FOAM Photography Museum Amsterdam (Fotografiemuseum Amsterdam) Tours & Tickets
- Madame Tussauds Amsterdam Tours & Tickets
- Body Worlds Amsterdam Tours & Tickets
- Torture Museum Tours & Tickets
- Hard Rock Cafe Amsterdam Tours & Tickets
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets
Day Trips from Amsterdam
- Amsterdam to Keukenhof Gardens
- Amsterdam to Brussels
- Amsterdam to Antwerp
- Amsterdam to Rotterdam
- Amsterdam to Bruges
- Amsterdam to The Hague
- Amsterdam to Zaanse Schans
- Amsterdam to Zaandam
- Amsterdam to Ghent
- Amsterdam to Eindhoven
- Amsterdam to Hoorn
- Amsterdam to Alkmaar
- Amsterdam to Leeuwarden
- Amsterdam to Arnhem