Top Amsterdam Segway Tours
14 results | All Amsterdam Tours
* A traveler said: "Fantastic day today walking and eating with Thijs! Thijs navigated us through the beautiful neighborhood of Jordan where he shared a deep understanding of the local food scene and history. Be sure to go hungry. The food served was all local, diverse, and high quality. The shop owners were friendly and welcoming. I would highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour, very knowledgeable was Juliette. Would highly recommend this tour especially with her"
* A traveler said: "Anna was a great tour guide very knowledgeable and friendly, going early was great since we avoid the crowds around the Rembrandt pieces, a great experience overall."
* A traveler said: "Excellent guide, very knowledgeable,was able to give special insight to the windmill and farming area. He also gave us insight into current goings on in Amsterdam without being to chatty. The gardens were the highlight of the trip and the time provided was perfect."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed a elegant voyage on this magical little ship. Captain Reinhard was a friendly and knowledgeable skipper. The bubbly never stopped flowing start to finish. There are less expense ways to cruise the canals, but none are luxurious and unique. Highly recommended for a special occasion."
* A traveler said: "My tour guide was excellent and we enjoyed the conversations, references and her own personal stories. She educated me so much and I got to know art from a different perspective"
* A traveler said: "So worth doing. We are a family of four and were the only ones on the tour with Ilaria. She was a great guide and explained the background and context of paintings and artists that was memorable and really brought the paintings alive."
* A traveler said: "Hans took really good care of us. He arrived early and was very thorough and professional. Not only did we get to see all we had asked to see but Hans even threw in a surprise! And showed us the beautiful countryside. We truly enjoyed our time and highly recommend him. Thank you Hans for a memorable day!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour to keukenhof was excellent. The location to meet was excellent and easy to find. The Guide was very well informed and felt safe on the road with very capable driver ."
* A traveler said: "We had s great time yesterday. The tour guide and bus driver made it special. Enjoyed the quaint towns and the various demonstrations on wooden shoes cheese making and of course stroopeafels."
* A traveler said: "Great tour guide! Daphne was phenomenal and we had a tremendous time learning about Anne Frank’s life."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Albert Cuyp Market
- Dutch Resistance Museum (Amsterdams Verzetsmuseum)
- Royal Concertgebouw
- Red Light Secrets (Museum of Prostitution)
- Singel Canal
- Jewish Historical Museum (Joods Historisch Museum)
- Pathé Tuschinski Theater
- Dam Square
- Bridge of 15 Bridges
- Emperor's Canal (Keizersgracht)
- Zaanse Schans
- Amsterdam Central Station
- Museum of Medieval Torture Instruments
- Zuiderkerk (Southern Church)
- Torture Museum
- Museum Van Loon
- Hard Rock Cafe Amsterdam
- Things to do in Rotterdam
- Things to do in Dordrecht
- Things to do in Leeuwarden
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Luxembourg City
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in Cambridge
- Things to do in London
- Things to do in Hamburg
- Things to do in North Holland
- Things to do in South Holland
- Things to do in Flanders
Day Trips from Amsterdam
- Amsterdam to Keukenhof Gardens
- Amsterdam to Brussels
- Amsterdam to Antwerp
- Amsterdam to Rotterdam
- Amsterdam to Bruges
- Amsterdam to The Hague
- Amsterdam to Zaanse Schans
- Amsterdam to Zaandam
- Amsterdam to Ghent
- Amsterdam to Eindhoven
- Amsterdam to Hoorn
- Amsterdam to Alkmaar
- Amsterdam to Leeuwarden
- Amsterdam to Arnhem