Top Amsterdam Self-guided Tours & Rentals
35 results | All Amsterdam Tours
* A traveler said: "Very nice tour. A lot of details that you would not observe without a tour and just the bike ride alone is worth it."
* A traveler said: "Really lovely cruise ! Extremely friendly and happy staff, super nice way to spend the evening ! :) Thank you !"
* A traveler said: "Super Guide. Very beautiful and chilled ride in Amsterdam. Perfect organized and excellent for JGA!!"
* A traveler said: "We loved our Jordaan food tour! Mainly because Judith was such a wonderful guide! We liked it so much, we have booked one for our upcoming trip to Paris. Judith was so knowledgable, kind and friendly. A true treat!!"
* A traveler said: "This was a great tour! Enjoyed the guides (both had a great sense of humor) and the wine and cheese.🙂"
* A traveler said: "Bart took us on an amazing, not rushed, private adventure where we experienced the beauty of old Holland's windmills, old towns, cheese and clog making as well as a great tour of the river. Very informative and not rushed at all! Highly recommended if you have little ones!"
* A traveler said: "Paul was a great guide with a great sense of humour. Lots of information and saw so many great sights. Learned a lot about the city of Amsterdam"
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed a elegant voyage on this magical little ship. Captain Reinhard was a friendly and knowledgeable skipper. The bubbly never stopped flowing start to finish. There are less expense ways to cruise the canals, but none are luxurious and unique. Highly recommended for a special occasion."
* A traveler said: "Sebastian was awesome!! Really nice guy and super knowledgeable about the city. He really took the time to show us Amsterdam in a personal and informative way. It's the smaller detailed things you learn with a knowledgeable guide that makes all the difference in the world. I've been to Amsterdam before but he had me see it in a brand new light and helped my wife really appreciate the city for her first visit. Can't say enough about what a great tour it was. Defiantly ask for Sebastian if you do one of these private bike tours."
* A traveler said: "Seeing the city from a different perspective was worth the trip by itself. It also provided an audio description with the provided headphones."
* A traveler said: "The entire trip to Amsterdam was highlighted by the wonderfully tour by Sebi. Between his personal knowledge of the city and the fabulous charcuterie and drinks provided, he has the consummate evening tour. Nothing could be better on the canals!! Thank you Sebi!!!"
* A traveler said: "This was not disappointing to say the least. We were able to take in so much about the city but also had a wonderful guide who was a college student that had such great knowledge about things but also a humor and candor that was quite entertaining in our inquisitive quest to understand our different cultures. The boat was comfortable and even dropped us off right in front of our hotel. It was nice to get out of the chaos on the streets and just enjoy the city in a different light. We were only two couples but this would be a great tour for any party up to 12."
* A traveler said: "The people in the shop were really nice, helpful and informative. I’m really afraid of cycling (bad fall when I was young), but renting with MacBike actually helped me with that fear, although Amsterdam is a crazy cycling city. I would definitely recommend them, just be safe cycling in Amsterdam!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bike Rentals
- Bike Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Self-guided Tours & Rentals
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Rembrandt House Museum (Museum Het Rembrandthuis)
- Hard Rock Cafe Amsterdam
- Museum Willet-Holthuysen
- De Gooyer Windmill
- Emperor's Canal (Keizersgracht)
- Mint Tower (Munttoren)
- Moco Museum
- Torture Museum
- Descartes' House (Maison Descartes)
- National Monument (Nationaal Monument op de Dam)
- Ripley's Believe It or Not! Amsterdam
- Waterlooplein Market
- St. Nicholas Basilica (Sint Nicolaasbasiliek)
- Portuguese Synagogue
- Zaanse Schans
- Museum Van Loon
- Things to do in Rotterdam
- Things to do in Dordrecht
- Things to do in Leeuwarden
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Luxembourg City
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in Cambridge
- Things to do in London
- Things to do in Hamburg
- Things to do in North Holland
- Things to do in South Holland
- Things to do in Flanders
Day Trips from Amsterdam
- Amsterdam to Keukenhof Gardens
- Amsterdam to Brussels
- Amsterdam to Antwerp
- Amsterdam to Rotterdam
- Amsterdam to Bruges
- Amsterdam to The Hague
- Amsterdam to Zaanse Schans
- Amsterdam to Zaandam
- Amsterdam to Ghent
- Amsterdam to Eindhoven
- Amsterdam to Hoorn
- Amsterdam to Alkmaar
- Amsterdam to Leeuwarden
- Amsterdam to Arnhem