Top Amsterdam Skip-the-Line Tours
23 results | All Amsterdam Tours
* A traveler said: "Excellent visit, very quick admission with no waiting around. Plenty to see and was very impressed with the overall look of the waxworks. Lots of informative details and interactive things to do as you were going round."
* A traveler said: "Very good price. The canal cruise is totally worth it, especially in the evenings. You'll have an audio guide and nearly no waiting time. Booking the canal cruise ticket was a bit complicated because you had to go to a tickets and tours shop near Amsterdam central station to book a time slot. Rijksmuseum was amazing too and is a must see!"
* A traveler said: "Victoria did an excellent job on TWO museums !!!! Very informative and detailed- she took the time and set a good pace. We viewed just about every piece !!! Thank you and well done"
* A traveler said: "You can learn a lot about how your body and mind works as a whole, it was a very interesting and mind-opening experience."
* A traveler said: "So worth doing. We are a family of four and were the only ones on the tour with Ilaria. She was a great guide and explained the background and context of paintings and artists that was memorable and really brought the paintings alive."
* A traveler said: "Very interesting tour amazing diamonds , also got in free to diamond factory 2 doors down . Recommend day out"
* A traveler said: "Best actors I have ever seen. More entertainment then scary but really good. Friendly staff. Corona friendly system to keep distance."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely, loved the Banksy Exhibit! The gift shop was great! we are going home with lots of wonderful treasures that we are going to frame when we get home. The only downfall, I wish people paid more attention to the room capacity signs."
* A traveler said: "Really nice tour of the stadium accross the history of the Ajax Amsterdam, everything was excellent, it was a good experience"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful museum about the history of Prostitution - free audio tour available in different languages - nice personal"
* A traveler said: "The exhibition in the Body world was well informative. Canal cruise also was interesting and informative."
* A traveler said: "Was such a great experience, the staff managed to give us a good time even when there was a pandemic going around and it was only me my friend and two other girls. Well worth it! Gave us free ice glass cube trays and a bucket, and drink was well served."
* A traveler said: "The museum is worth a visit - beautiful surroundings and contemporary art."
* A traveler said: "I liked the simple history to help understand the city. I also liked the different audio things to listen to.."
* A traveler said: "An excellent, well-curated museum depicting the maritime history of the Dutch. Thoroughly enjoyed the East wing art, artifacts and photographs."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Albert Cuyp Market
- Singel Canal
- National Holocaust Museum
- Venustempel Sex Museum
- Body Worlds Amsterdam
- Amsterdam Cruise Port
- Hash Marihuana & Hemp Museum
- Museum Van Loon
- Stedelijk Museum
- New Market Square (Nieuwmarkt)
- Amsterdam Museum
- Portuguese Synagogue
- Dapper Market (Dappermarkt)
- Amsterdam Central Station
- Pathé Tuschinski Theater
- Red Light Secrets (Museum of Prostitution)
- Bridge of 15 Bridges
- Museum of Bags and Purses
- Things to do in Rotterdam
- Things to do in Dordrecht
- Things to do in Leeuwarden
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Luxembourg City
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in Cambridge
- Things to do in London
- Things to do in Hamburg
- Things to do in North Holland
- Things to do in South Holland
- Things to do in Flanders
Day Trips from Amsterdam
- Amsterdam to Keukenhof Gardens
- Amsterdam to Brussels
- Amsterdam to Antwerp
- Amsterdam to Rotterdam
- Amsterdam to Bruges
- Amsterdam to The Hague
- Amsterdam to Zaanse Schans
- Amsterdam to Zaandam
- Amsterdam to Ghent
- Amsterdam to Eindhoven
- Amsterdam to Hoorn
- Amsterdam to Alkmaar
- Amsterdam to Leeuwarden
- Amsterdam to Arnhem