Top Amsterdam On the Water
107 results | All Amsterdam Tours
* A traveler said: "Arthur was our guide. He was passionate and knowledgeable about the subject. He was engaging with our group. The point of this tour was education and we felt the emotional impact. We went with our two adult children. Thank you."
* A traveler said: "I absolutely enjoyed the trip - Alex and the Capitan (don’t remember his name unfortunately) are the great guides!"
* A traveler said: "Its very cool, good moments, and learn i recommand this for learn history of Amsterdam and see à beautiful vew."
* A traveler said: "We had s great time yesterday. The tour guide and bus driver made it special. Enjoyed the quaint towns and the various demonstrations on wooden shoes cheese making and of course stroopeafels."
* A traveler said: "This was a great tour! Enjoyed the guides (both had a great sense of humor) and the wine and cheese.🙂"
* A traveler said: "Was good craic and something a bit different, didn't last very long but wasn't too expensive. Get the large ice glass as you get more free drink!"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour, very knowledgeable was Juliette. Would highly recommend this tour especially with her"
* A traveler said: "Anna was a great tour guide very knowledgeable and friendly, going early was great since we avoid the crowds around the Rembrandt pieces, a great experience overall."
* A traveler said: "Laura was a very friendly guide. A lot of interesting informations. Good organisation. We enjoyed it ………"
* A traveler said: "The tour is well organized. It was nice to get out of the hustle and bustle of Amsterdam for the day. The village is beautiful and the demonstrations are very informative."
* A traveler said: "Super Guide. Very beautiful and chilled ride in Amsterdam. Perfect organized and excellent for JGA!!"
* A traveler said: "Was such a great experience, the staff managed to give us a good time even when there was a pandemic going around and it was only me my friend and two other girls. Well worth it! Gave us free ice glass cube trays and a bucket, and drink was well served."
* A traveler said: "Really lovely cruise ! Extremely friendly and happy staff, super nice way to spend the evening ! :) Thank you !"
* A traveler said: "The guide was very fun and friendly we saw historic buildings and the maritieme of amsterdam, a good company to go for tour in amsterdam"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely, loved the Banksy Exhibit! The gift shop was great! we are going home with lots of wonderful treasures that we are going to frame when we get home. The only downfall, I wish people paid more attention to the room capacity signs."
* A traveler said: "A great way to spend a few hours. The Heineken experience was great learning about the history of the brewery. Samples were a bonus as well. The canal cruise was a little more than an hour and was a great way to see the city and relax."
* A traveler said: "Paul was a great guide with a great sense of humour. Lots of information and saw so many great sights. Learned a lot about the city of Amsterdam"
* A traveler said: "Rick was a great guide. Very friendly and knowledgeable. We really enjoyed the tour.His Spanish is excellent."
* A traveler said: "It was a great way to see the city from the canals! The pizza was good and bottomless drinks was great! I would recommend this trip to anyone visiting Amsterdam!"
* A traveler said: "Learning and seeing unique things like some of the crooked buildings. Nice to learn some of the history as well."
* A traveler said: "We had a very nice time on this canal cruise. The crew was very helpful explaining and answering questions. The nice part is you are not trapped under glass like other canal boats. The drinks and service was great. Our captain was William and did a great job."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was very knowledge guy and some times very funny. He went into details about places along the canal.|overall it was an good experience.We didn't have enough time for full visit to all the lovely places.|Will come again. Thanks viator"
* A traveler said: "Seeing the city from a different perspective was worth the trip by itself. It also provided an audio description with the provided headphones."
* A traveler said: "Rubin was our boat captain and gave us wonderful tour. Very knowledgeable. Tour was a full two hours long and we saw lots of historical buildings. Highlight of the day."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Water
- Boat Rentals
- Breakfast Cruises
- Brunch Cruises
- Canal Cruises
- Coffee Cruises
- Dinner Cruises
- Float Trips
- Multi-day Cruises
- Night Cruises
- Power Boats
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Stand Up Paddleboarding
- Water Equipment Rentals
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- New Church (Nieuwe Kerk)
- Mint Tower (Munttoren)
- Diamond Museum Amsterdam
- Museum Willet-Holthuysen
- EYE Film Institute (EYE Filmmuseum)
- Allard Pierson Museum
- Dam Square
- Rembrandt Square (Rembrandtplein)
- NEMO Science Museum
- New Market Square (Nieuwmarkt)
- Emperor's Canal (Keizersgracht)
- Amsterdam Museum
- This is Holland
- Amsterdam Cruise Port
- The Nine Streets (De Negen Straatjes)
- Rembrandt House Museum (Museum Het Rembrandthuis)
- Hard Rock Cafe Amsterdam
- Skinny Bridge (Magere Brug)
- Hermitage Amsterdam
- Things to do in Rotterdam
- Things to do in Dordrecht
- Things to do in Leeuwarden
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Luxembourg City
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in Cambridge
- Things to do in London
- Things to do in Hamburg
- Things to do in North Holland
- Things to do in South Holland
- Things to do in Flanders
Day Trips from Amsterdam
- Amsterdam to Keukenhof Gardens
- Amsterdam to Brussels
- Amsterdam to Antwerp
- Amsterdam to Rotterdam
- Amsterdam to Bruges
- Amsterdam to The Hague
- Amsterdam to Zaanse Schans
- Amsterdam to Zaandam
- Amsterdam to Ghent
- Amsterdam to Eindhoven
- Amsterdam to Hoorn
- Amsterdam to Alkmaar
- Amsterdam to Leeuwarden
- Amsterdam to Arnhem