Top Arizona Extreme Sports
128 results | All Arizona Tours
* A traveler said: "A lovely experience, different kind of fun for someone not use to extreme activities. We both enjoyed very much."
* A traveler said: "Tour was very fun and informational. Tour guide made sure everyone felt safe and made sure they were having a good time"
* A traveler said: "The sites were beautiful. The ride was amazing thru the red rocks. The guide was very informative. The pink jeep tour company was very professional."
* A traveler said: "Everything we needed was communicated so efficiently. When we got there the orientation was prompt and concise, giving all the time we needed in the river. The river was so peaceful and just enough current at certain areas to make it interesting. Would definitely do again."
* A traveler said: "Taylor and Samantha were great! Really enjoyed our ride. A lot of great info about Scottsdale and a lot of humor!"
* A traveler said: "Perry was a great great tour guide, he was very knowledgeable about all the history where our tour was in Scottsdale. Perry was also a great teacher on the Segway, we will do it again if we come back to Scottsdale."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide Tim was amazing! As a first time rider I felt completely comfortable after the training. The scenery was incredible!"
* A traveler said: "This is an awesome tour and I would highly recommend! What a great way to see the desert beauty. Blake was a great tour guide. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "We saw a part of Scottsdale that we would have never see. We’ve been here 3 times and have never seen this part of Scottsdale. It was really fun and interesting!"
* A traveler said: "Watching the mountain goats coming down for water. The crew pointing out different images using your imagination in the rocks. Our guide Frank taking us on a tour of the Native Plants of Arizona."
* A traveler said: "Colorado Dave was an amazing driver! We had the best time! The ride was an adventure and we would go again."
* A traveler said: "It was such a great experience learning all about the desert and the history of the land. Our tour was fun, personal and informative. We would definitely recommend the Segway tour!"
* A traveler said: "We had the best time on this tour. Our tour guide was great! I lost my notes and I'm terrible with names, but he showed us parts on the area we would never have found on our own. My daughter and I thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. The Canyon was beautiful."
* A traveler said: "Don't hesitate if you are looking at this tour - simply amazing and Brandon is incredible! Exciting, educational, and amazing scenery!"
* A traveler said: "Stories Piper (jeep driver) told us while on tour. Good tour of Sedona. Appreciated having opportunity to be a private tour for safety purposes during COVID."
* A traveler said: "Learning and experiencing the vortex. Great recharge and our guide Joe is very knowledgeable. He brings a calming vibe and took excellent photos for our group."
* A traveler said: "Great experience learning about 🏜. Our guide was awesome. Very fun jeep ride and truly a once in a lifetime trip."
* A traveler said: "Tour guide Jimmy was very informative super patient and nice. Definitely worth the money the experience was amazing."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed all the stops, and our tour guide was sweet and very knowledgeable. The van was clean, the lunch was decent and overall it was a great experience. Would do it again!"
* A traveler said: "Devo was a great instructor. This was my first time on an ATV. Felt very safe with him around. He also made sure to take great action shots of us! Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "I took the whole family it was fun and informative we got much more from it than we expected conferrable ride nice people will do it again"
* A traveler said: "Sheila was an awesome guide. Super friendly and knowledgeable about the park. She made the entire experience exactly what we hoped for! We would recommend this tour to anyone who is looking for a special experience!"
* A traveler said: "GIF our driver was awesome!!! Very knowledgeable of topography, geology and history of the Sedona area. Also very knowledgeable of the desert plant life! What a great ride!"
* A traveler said: "More fun than we could have imagined our guide was great lots of information about plants and trees rock formation"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- 4WD Tours
- ATV Tours
- Hang Gliding
- Shooting Ranges
- White Water Rafting
- Fun & Games
- In the Air
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Tlaquepaque Arts and Shopping Village
- Arizona Science Center
- Airport Mesa
- Canyon Lake
- Monument Valley Navajo Tribal Park
- Slide Rock State Park
- Lost Dutchman State Park
- Coconino National Forest
- Pueblo Grande Museum
- Scottsdale Museum of Contemporary Art (SMoCA)
- Heritage Square
- Camelback Mountain
- Wrigley Mansion
- Grandview Point
- Pima Air and Space Museum
- San Francisco Peaks
- Homolovi State Park
- McDowell Sonoran Preserve
- Yavapai Point
- Things to do in Sedona
- Things to do in Phoenix
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in New Mexico
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Albuquerque
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Colorado
- Things to do in Baja California Sur
- Things to do in Texas