Top Arizona Audio Guides
21 results | All Arizona Tours
* A traveler said: "Pilot & staff super friendly. The views were gorgeous. What a great memory for us on our wedding anniversary."
* A traveler said: "Flying over the Grand Canyon was an Awesome experience. I also enjoyed the boat ride it was so relaxing and the bier was perfect 👍🏾"
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed all the areas our guide took us to. Cindy was very informative! Also Cindy played her flute at one of our memorizing views which was a beautiful touch."
* A traveler said: "Pilot Tony was awesome. Truly enjoyed the majestic views. Would have tipped Tony, but since we couldn't bring purses, didn't even think yo bring any cash."
* A traveler said: "The perfect way to spend the day and see as much as possible in the most efficient amount of time. Had a great aerial view and then a great 3 hour tour on the ground."
* A traveler said: "Pilot was an Ace! Ground crew were friendly and helpful. The view was breathtaking from all angles. It’s impossible to describe with words."
* A traveler said: "Great adventure. Smooth flight. Amazing views. Tip: if flying in winter or spring take warm jacket, warm socks and maybe a scarf or a hat. It gets cold in the air and at the Grant Canyon. Also, don’t forget some gum for your ears. 😁 Otherwise the tour is amazing! Thank you Viator!"
* A traveler said: "Got to experience medicine wheel and tour guide was extremely well versed in taking my son and I through. Drove to several sites and learned history of Sedona. Gave us tips for places to eat and visit while in Sedona."
* A traveler said: "Viewing Arizona from the air is magical. What a wonderful and diverse place. This made it so easy to get to a remote area like Monument Valley! All the pleasure, none of the hassles!"
* A traveler said: "Had a lovely walk around Flagstaff. Stopped at a great coffee house Had a great cup of hot chocolate. Jacqueline"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely every single person we came in contact with from check in to the ground crew and pilots were exceptional Tony was out pilot and he was fantastic very helpful knowledgeable and very kind I couldn’t have asked for a better crew Thank you so much for taking such great care of us I have been waiting 10 years for this and I wasn’t disappointed Thanks Elizabeth"
* A traveler said: "Just the vastness of the Grand Canyon was amazing. Loved the history that was provided on the tour. Would use this app again for other trips."
* A traveler said: "What a great way to see the beauty of this place. You get a vantage point that can’t be beat. I highly recommend this service as well."
* A traveler said: "Aiyana was the perfect guide! We’re so happy we had this opportunity to meet her and to connect in so many ways. This was a total hi lite of our getaway to Sedona .. a. very fulfilling experience of soul searching and appreciation of the the natural beauty of the red rocks and history of Sedona."
* A traveler said: "This was the most amazing experience!! My wife got me a birthday gift of a biplane ride that I put on my bucket list. Andy was awesome!!!! He was so informative about everything regarding the Biplane I flew in. The flight itself was amazing, beautiful and very serene. I would recommend that anyone try this to see the beautiful view."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Bell Rock
- Lake Pleasant Regional Park
- Bright Angel Point
- Monument Valley Navajo Tribal Park
- Sunset Crater Volcano National Monument
- Mission San Xavier del Bac
- SEA LIFE® Aquarium Arizona
- Grand Canyon Visitor Center
- Grand Canyon National Park
- Sonoran Desert
- Wilson Mountain
- McDowell Sonoran Preserve
- Beaver Street Brewery
- Heritage Square
- Phoenix Zoo
- Kaibab National Forest
- Verde Canyon Railroad
- LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Arizona
- Arizona Science Center
- Canyon Lake
- Things to do in Sedona
- Things to do in Phoenix
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in New Mexico
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Albuquerque
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Colorado
- Things to do in Baja California Sur
- Things to do in Texas