Top Arizona Hiking Tours
57 results | All Arizona Tours
* A traveler said: "Awesome experience, not much more to say but I need 100 characters. So blah blah blah. I had a great time."
* A traveler said: "Montana was a great guide. He made sure everyone was well taken care of. He gave a lot of detailed information about the are. And, got a live the one-liners!! Thank you for a lovely day."
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing time with Tim our tour guide. Felt very safe yet it was an exciting ride. I’d recommend it to anyone and everyone 👍👏👏"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Brandi was just absolutely amazing! She had so much energy and was so much fun! Very knowledgeable about the area as well. I would definitely book my next trip with her!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour. Guide Chris provides a good balance of facts and anecdotes. Not boring or scripted. He always made sure our group knew plan of what we were Doing and taken care of. Glad this tour focuses on the Canyon so we could spend more time there. Well worth it and would do it again."
* A traveler said: "Al was an enthusiastic and excellent guide who gave us a great tour. He provided much local history and information about the areas we saw on the tour."
* A traveler said: "Surprised boyfriend for his birthday. WE HAD A BLAST!! You will not regret this! It is worth every penny. Breathtaking scenery! Will most definitely be back!!"
* A traveler said: "I felt very relaxed during all the trip, amazing views to capture great pictures, the tunel was fun."
* A traveler said: "Josephine told interesting ghost stories and she kept a good pace. My son, 13 as well as the other children and adults on the tour all seem to have had an entertaining night. It was well worth $20/adult."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Matt was awesome! So knowledgeable and personable. The tour itself was full of incredible beauty. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Brien was great. He was very knowledgeable and friendly. We enjoyed the entire trip. We would recommend this tour to anyone looking for a way to learn more about Arizona"
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed all the stops, and our tour guide was sweet and very knowledgeable. The van was clean, the lunch was decent and overall it was a great experience. Would do it again!"
* A traveler said: "Tony was a wonderful guide! He gave us tips on great photo shots and took his time to allow us to take as many photos as we wanted."
* A traveler said: "Brandon was awesome... we are doing this’ll again in October when my family visits..SO Fun. Recommend the bike tour for all ages and experience levels"
* A traveler said: "Molly was awesome !!! She had information about everything! The creation and geology of the GC, the Native American history, the wildlife, the trails and so much more !! She made our tour so memorable! Lunch was great and snacks and water a plenty !! Thank you Molly !!"
* A traveler said: "The guided tour was a great way to experience a Grand Canyon hike. We went down with a guide who knew the various Park Rangers along the way. He talked about the geology and history of the Grand Canyon. The lunch was fabulous and well deserved. My son and I are considering training for a four day rim-to-rim hike after the one day hike on this tour. Moshe was an excellent guide!"
* A traveler said: "Jose was wonderful!!!! My husband and I took our 5 kids rappelling ages 19-11. They had the MOST incredible time!! My husband and I were petrified but Jose encouraged us and was so supportive! Definitely recommend it to everyone!!!"
* A traveler said: "Michelle was very informative in such a quick amount of time. We would do it again. She made us feel very comfortable."
* A traveler said: "The views were spectacular. The hike was very challenging. The heat was intense. The was the last major excursion of our summer trip. We finished with a bang!"
* A traveler said: "Really great hike! It's a bit challenging but soo worth it for the gorgeous views! Our guide Ryan was really knowledgable and an experienced hiker we fully trusted to guide us through. My boyfriend and I had a great and memorable time, would definitely recommend!!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Toroweap Point
- Seven Canyons
- Glen Canyon Dam
- Broken Arrow Trail
- Camelback Mountain
- Southwest Wildlife Conservation Center
- Superstition Mountains
- Slide Rock State Park
- Mogollon Rim
- Navajo Nation
- Oak Creek Vista
- Canyon Lake
- Mather Point
- Scottsdale Fashion Square
- Sabino Canyon Recreation Area
- Grand Parlour at the Scottish Rite Cathedral
- Old Town Artisans
- Tusayan Ruins and Museum
- Sunset Crater Volcano National Monument
- Things to do in Sedona
- Things to do in Phoenix
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in New Mexico
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Albuquerque
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Colorado
- Things to do in Baja California Sur
- Things to do in Texas