Top Ballarat How to Get Around
Saved to wishlist!
5 results | All Ballarat Tours
Tucked away just outside of Melbourne is Daylesford, known for its wine and spirits. Join a small group and discover the vibrant community on this exciting tour. Tours range from a couple of hours to a full day and feature stops such as landmarks, wineries, markets, cideries, distilleries, and restaurants. Opt for a full-day tour to include a delicious lunch at a local restaurant.
Explore the history of Daylesford township and hear the stories of those who built the city into what it is now with Alice’s Journey’s guided walking tours. You will learn about the region’s Italianate and Grand Victorian gardens and architecture, the diverse communities, stories of local women, the history of the area’s natural resources, and here legends of its notorious inhabitants.
Located a 2-hour drive from Melbourne, J Ward Lunatic Asylum once served as Australia’s home for the criminally insane. Take a 2-hour ghost tour with a guide who shares the stories of notorious prisoners such as Chopper Read, Gary Webb and William Wallace. Walk around the property while hearing about the restless souls that are rumored to roam there, and learn about reports of the supernatural that have occurred on the grounds. You can also visit the museum before or after your tour.
Join Matrix actor Clay Watson's relaxing fun private tours and see behind-the-scenes of Daylesford's best producers and sights. Choose your own fun with cellar doors, farm gates, sights and more - just ask us!
On this private 2-day tour from Melbourne, enjoy the gourmet delights of the Macedon Ranges, where wonderful landscapes, experiences, and characters provide an interesting journey through an emerging tourism hotspot. Over the two days, a local guide takes you to Hanging Rock Winery, and Kyneton, with an overnight stay at the Lake House, one of the acclaimed Luxury Lodges of Australia. Meals are included.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best How to Get Around in Ballarat?
The best How to Get Around in Ballarat according to Viator travelers are:
What How to Get Around in Ballarat are taking additional safety precautions?
These Ballarat experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What How to Get Around in Ballarat are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Ballarat may have limited interaction with crowds:
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets