Top Ballarat Walking Tours
Saved to wishlist!
2 results | All Ballarat Tours
Sort by: Featured
Located a 2-hour drive from Melbourne, J Ward Lunatic Asylum once served as Australia’s home for the criminally insane. Take a 2-hour ghost tour with a guide who shares the stories of notorious prisoners such as Chopper Read, Gary Webb and William Wallace. Walk around the property while hearing about the restless souls that are rumored to roam there, and learn about reports of the supernatural that have occurred on the grounds. You can also visit the museum before or after your tour.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Walking Tours in Ballarat are taking additional safety precautions?
These Ballarat experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Melbourne
- Things to do in Yarra Valley
- Things to do in Adelaide
- Things to do in Hobart
- Things to do in Sydney
- Things to do in Hunter Valley
- Things to do in Port Stephens
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in Northern Territory