Top Brindisi Wine Tours
Saved to wishlist!
Wine, Beer & Spirits
Food & Drink
How to Get Around
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
Tours by Duration
Art & Culture
Mountain Bike Tours
Seasonal & Special Occasions
4 results | All Brindisi Tours
A journey through the colors and scents of the wines of this land, Puglia. From the colorful vineyards to the production methods, without forgetting bottling. Here you will discover all the wine secrets of one of the oldest wineries in the area. A multisensory immersion that combines history and flavors in a perfect combination with a tasting of some special wines, accompanied by the typical products of the area.
Explore the Valle d’Itria countryside and unique "trulli" dwellings of Alberobello on two wheels with this small-group e-bike excursion from Martina Franca. Pedal through the vineyards and olive groves that cover the valley to reach the hill town of Alberobello, then take a break to explore the “trulli” neighborhoods. Then continue on to a nearby historic wine estate to sample local red and white wines.
The most original way to visit the city of Brindisi is with the Gusta (Taste) Brindisi Tour, combining the discovery of the city with the tasting of typical products made in Puglia. The guide Daniele will accompany you through the streets of the historic centre to discover characteristic places, typical markets, shops, stories and traditions. During the two a half hour tour, you will visit 6 different locations where you can taste baked goods, traditional sweets, seasonal fruit and vegetables, fried fish and fresh shellfish, cheeses, cold cuts, and two glasses of local wine as well as the traditional "rustico". The Gusta Brindisi Tour is characterized by the ability to combine the knowledge of the territory with the most authentic flavours known to the people of Brindisi.
The “trulli” town of Alberobello is one of the highlights of Puglia, but the historic center can be overrun during midday. With this tour, enjoy an afternoon walking tour when most of the crowds have left and meet a local couple in their traditional whitewashed “trullo” home. End your visit with a tasting of Puglian wines and delicacies at a nearby shop also set in one of these captivating conical dwellings.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Wine Tours in Brindisi?
The best Wine Tours in Brindisi according to Viator travelers are:
What Wine Tours in Brindisi are taking additional safety precautions?
These Brindisi experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Wine Tours in Brindisi are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Brindisi may have limited interaction with crowds:
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets