Kangaroo Point Cliffs Park
Just across the river from Brisbane’s central business district, Kangaroo Point Cliffs Park offers sweeping views of Brisbane’s skyline, as well as excellent rock climbing and rappelling—suitable for all skill levels—on its cliffs. The cliffs were formed by convicts mining the volcanic rock in the middle of the 19th century.
Kangaroo Point Cliffs Park Tours and Activities
Should I book Kangaroo Point Cliffs Park tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Kangaroo Point Cliffs Park 2021?
What's the best way to experience Kangaroo Point Cliffs Park?
- Brisbane Segway Sightseeing Tour
- Abseiling the Kangaroo Point Cliffs in Brisbane
- Brisbane River Cruise Morning
- Brisbane River Lunchtime Cruise
Things to do near Brisbane
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in Gold Coast
- Things to do in Noosa & Sunshine Coast
- Things to do in Byron Bay
- Things to do in Rainbow Beach
- Things to do in Hervey Bay
- Things to do in Port Stephens
- Things to do in Hunter Valley
- Things to do in Sydney
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in Tasmania