In the heart of Brisbane’s Cultural Centre precinct, the Queensland Museum is a rich and ever-evolving exhibition space for art and culture, which celebrates more than 150 years of recording and exhibiting Queensland and global culture through world-class collections.
As well as hosting traveling exhibitions and the permanent museum collections, the Queensland Museum is home to the Sciencentre, a favorite attraction for families and school groups.
Take time to wander outside the museum, along the river front, past the fountains and sculptures and enjoy a break in the two museum cafes.
Queensland Museum Tours
What are Queensland Museum hours of operation?
Should I book Queensland Museum tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Queensland Museum 2021?
What's the best way to experience Queensland Museum?
Things to do near Brisbane
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in Gold Coast
- Things to do in Noosa & Sunshine Coast
- Things to do in Byron Bay
- Things to do in Rainbow Beach
- Things to do in Hervey Bay
- Things to do in Port Stephens
- Things to do in Hunter Valley
- Things to do in Sydney
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in Tasmania