Offering welcome relief from the sweltering temperatures of Queensland’s tropical north, the sweeping plateaus of the Atherton Tablelands lie within easy day-trip distance of Cairns. Covering an area of 20,000 square miles (32,000 square kilometers), the lush landscapes also provide scenic terrain for bush walking and bird-watching.
Tours and tickets to Experience Atherton Tablelands
Should I book Atherton Tablelands tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Atherton Tablelands 2021?
What's the best way to experience Atherton Tablelands?
- Hot Air Ballooning Tour from Cairns
- Atherton Tablelands Rain Forest by Night from Cairns
- Atherton Tablelands Small-Group Food & Wine Tasting Tour from Port Douglas
- The Original Day Tour to Paronella Park, Lake Barrine and Millaa Millaa Falls
Things to do near Cairns & the Tropical North
- Things to Do in Cairns with Kids
- Romantic Things to Do in Cairns and the Tropical North
- How to Spend 2 Days in Cairns
- Things to Do in Cairns This Summer
- Don't Miss These Must-Do Activities in Cairns and the Tropical North
- How to Spend 3 Days in Cairns & the Tropical North
- Things to Do in Cairns This Winter