Cairns Aquarium is the only aquarium in the world to exclusively showcase aquatic life from Australia’s Tropical North Queensland, a region that borders the Great Barrier Reef and the Wet Tropics rain forest, both UNESCO World Heritage sites. Family-friendly and fun, the aquarium is home to 71 different exhibits of marine life.
Tours and tickets to Experience Cairns Aquarium
Should I book Cairns Aquarium tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Cairns Aquarium 2021?
What's the best way to experience Cairns Aquarium?
- Cairns Aquarium Admission Ticket
- Cairns Aquarium Family Tickets
- Cairns Aquarium by Twilight with 3 Course Dinner
- Cairns Aquarium Tour by Twilight with Drink and Appetiser
Things to do near Cairns & the Tropical North
- Things to Do in Cairns with Kids
- Romantic Things to Do in Cairns and the Tropical North
- How to Spend 2 Days in Cairns
- Things to Do in Cairns This Summer
- Don't Miss These Must-Do Activities in Cairns and the Tropical North
- How to Spend 3 Days in Cairns & the Tropical North
- Things to Do in Cairns This Winter