Kuranda Scenic Railway
Winding its way through the ancient rainforests, dramatic gorges, and UNESCO World Heritage-listed landscapes of Queensland’s tropical north, the Kuranda Scenic Railway is one of Australia’s most spectacular train journeys. Running 23 miles (37 kilometers) from Cairns in the south to Kuranda in the north, the route is a thrilling one. As it passes through an impressive 15 tunnels and across 37 bridges, the railway affords panoramic views of the Barron Gorge National Park.
Kuranda Scenic Railway Tours and Activities
What are Kuranda Scenic Railway hours of operation?
Should I book Kuranda Scenic Railway tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Kuranda Scenic Railway 2021?
What's the best way to experience Kuranda Scenic Railway?
- Kuranda Scenic Railway Day Trip from Cairns
- Skyrail Rainforest Cableway Day Trip from Cairns
- Cairns 4WD Waterfall and Rainforest Tour Including Kuranda Scenic Railway
- Skip the Line Kuranda Scenic Railway Gold Class and Skyrail Rainforest Cableway
Things to do near Cairns & the Tropical North
- Things to Do in Cairns with Kids
- Romantic Things to Do in Cairns and the Tropical North
- How to Spend 2 Days in Cairns
- Things to Do in Cairns This Summer
- Don't Miss These Must-Do Activities in Cairns and the Tropical North
- How to Spend 3 Days in Cairns & the Tropical North
- Things to Do in Cairns This Winter