Beachcombers and sun-worshippers should plan to visit between May and November, when the dry season’s warm temperatures are ideal for laying out. Heavy rains typically fall between December and April, but this shift in weather makes for even greener rainforests and impressive waterfalls.
- Things to Do in Cairns with Kids
- Romantic Things to Do in Cairns and the Tropical North
- How to Spend 2 Days in Cairns
- Things to Do in Cairns This Summer
- Don't Miss These Must-Do Activities in Cairns and the Tropical North
- How to Spend 3 Days in Cairns & the Tropical North
- Things to Do in Cairns This Winter