Top Cairns & the Tropical North Extreme Sports
59 results | All Cairns & the Tropical North Tours
* A traveler said: "It was a great adventure. The crew members were fun and good. Don't expect too many views though. The free fall is the best part."
* A traveler said: "Big Cat staff were really friendly and helpful. The glass bottom boat and submarine is a fantastic experience. The boat ride over is comfortable and the buffet lunch was delicious."
* A traveler said: "Marcio was an amazing tour guide, he never rushed us and was so much fun. Everything was breathtaking. He shared so many stories with us on the history of the places we visited. Such an amazing day, I really recommend anyone to do this. 5 out of 5!"
* A traveler said: "The beautiful beach and scenery Great crew on boat, fantastic corals on glasbottom boat, great commentary, all staff very friendly Nice restaurant to have a drink and lunch A fantastic experience"
* A traveler said: "Friendly,efficient staff Great location for diving,snorkeling. Excellent equipment. Plenty of time allowed for all activities."
* A traveler said: "Steve was very knowledgeable and made our day a happy one! Spectacular viewing and lucky cassawary sighting."
* A traveler said: "The thing that made our tour sooo good was our guide Tom. His knowledge of indigenous culture and history was amazing and so informative. The tour covered everything we hoped to see Including some great Crocs. The Mossman Gorge was stunning as was the Daintree. Absolutely loved the tour...THANKS TOM!"
* A traveler said: "The stained glass windows in the Catholic cathedral were fantastic. Also the botanic gardens were a delight and the tour guide was really knowledgeable about the trees"
* A traveler said: "Staff were excellent and food was great, the view from the boat was incredible well worth it and recommend friends and family a must when visiting Cairns."
* A traveler said: "Just loved the whole package, well planned and timed, great service. Train trip a step into history,buttery farm amazing, rainforestation informative and entertaining, great food, Skyrail thrilling with amazing views. Bus driver great!"
* A traveler said: "Knowledgeable guide. Educational experience regarding local indigenous culture, flora and fauna as well as development. Prompt, courteous service."
* A traveler said: "Very well organised and super knowledgeable friendly guide. Would highly recommend this tour, especially for those who like to learn about the local area."
* A traveler said: "Rod was awesome and the experience will never be forgotten. The pristine rainforest was unbelievable"
* A traveler said: "Awesome crew despite the windy weather it added to the positive experience We had fund along with meeting new people Reef snorkeling was an adventure Thanks for a great day"
* A traveler said: "It was a fun day out in the jungle. The roads weren't that easy to ride, a bit scary, as they were bumpy, uneven and steep but maybe that made it a bit more fun too ;) my first time on a quad bike and it is easy to learn to ride Great guide and a lovely day!"
* A traveler said: "Great trip with excellent guides! We had the kids along and the staff went out of their way to make sure they were safe and had a great time! Well worth the time and cost."
* A traveler said: "Friendly helpful crew, beautiful lunch, great snorkelling spot & travelling back with all the sails up was superb"
* A traveler said: "Going out on the boat was great and the lunch they supplied . And the swim in the nice blue water the crew were helpful and the helicopter was very enjoyable ride back."
* A traveler said: "Kevin was awesome. He brought us to some beautiful places, gave us some great recommendations for the area, and even can tell a joke or two. (Good at being joked on also)."
* A traveler said: "Eli is the best!! You're touring gorgeous landscapes while having the most fun trip ever!! Plan to sing along, play games, and get to know you're fellow tour mates! We were a group of age 60-ish friends and Eli treated us with fun and respect as we adventured along with 20 year olds. He made us all fell welcomed and apart of this fun group. We enjoyed every minute!!"
* A traveler said: "Great experience. Darryl was an excellent host. We did not catch a lot of fish but it wasn’t from a lack of effort. It was a beautiful stretch of water and got to see a lot of the estuary system. We would come again if we are in Cairns."
* A traveler said: "Was an unreal experience and had the best time Christian the guide was so much fun and had heaps of knowledge"
* A traveler said: "Awesome driver. Gavin was very informative. Great scenery. Just an awesome day out and well worth the money"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Esplanade Boardwalk
- Cairns Cruise Port
- Granite Gorge Nature Park
- Cairns Night Markets & Food Court
- Cairns Zoom & Wildlife Dome
- Rusty's Markets
- Kuranda Koala Gardens
- Cairns Botanic Gardens
- Trinity Beach
- Cairns Aquarium
- Birdworld Kuranda
- Mamu Tropical Skywalk
- Barron Gorge National Park
- Cairns Esplanade Lagoon
- Red Arrow Walk
- RainForeStation Nature Park
- Wet Tropics World Heritage Area
- Centenary Lakes
- Mt. Whitfield
- Michaelmas Cay
- Things to Do in Cairns with Kids
- Romantic Things to Do in Cairns and the Tropical North
- How to Spend 2 Days in Cairns
- Things to Do in Cairns This Summer
- Don't Miss These Must-Do Activities in Cairns and the Tropical North
- How to Spend 3 Days in Cairns & the Tropical North
- Things to Do in Cairns This Winter