Top Cairns & the Tropical North Dinner Cruises
Saved to wishlist!
9 results | All Cairns & the Tropical North Tours
Hop aboard for a luxurious evening catamaran cruise of Cairns and experience Australia’s northernmost city from the water. Sip a complimentary drink as you glide along the Cairns waterfront precinct and along the idyllic Trinity Inlet, then tuck into a delicious dinner featuring fresh local produce. Vegetarian and other dietary options can be catered for
Journey to the rain forest village of Kuranda via two unique transit options on this memorable full-day tour from Cairns or Port Douglas. Skip the line and enjoy Gold Class service aboard the Kuranda Scenic Railway, winding through lush mountain passes and waterfall gorges along the way. In the opposite direction, glide above the treetops in a gondola and soak up spectacular views of the mountains and coastline on the Skyrail Rainforest Cableway. In Kuranda, enjoy leisure time to explore the heritage markets, learn about aboriginal culture or interact with native wildlife.
Explore Cairns with a local guide and enjoy a dinner cruise on this all-day combination tour. After a convenient pickup from your Cairns City or Northern Beaches hotel, visit popular destinations like the Flecker Botanical Gardens and Lower Barron Gorge. Enjoy a scenic lookout with gorgeous views and afternoon tea—included in the tour price—before feasting on a 3-course dinner aboard the 85-foot (26-meter) Spirit of Cairns catamaran.
This sightseeing tour is bespoke and personal with a maximum of 18 guests on the vessel at one time. The tour takes in the stunning sights of the Cairns Trinity Inlet with amazing photo opportunities of the mountain-lined waterway at dusk as the local wildlife are settling for the evening. Bring your camera for stunning photo opportunities. The sightseeing tour also showcases the Cairns city skyline from the waterfront and your local guide offers interesting insights into the history, culture and wildlife in the destination while on tour. The vessel is comfortable and spacious, with lounge-style seating and an onboard toilet for passenger comfort.
Get set for a wet and wild adventure as you hurtle down the Mulgrave River on a giant tube! Hang on tight as you navigate small rapids and then soak up the scenery as you drift through the rainforest. This fun-filled morning tour includes hotel pick-up and round-trip transport from Cairns, plus around 2 hours of tubing. Best of all: there’s no experience necessary, so everyone can give it a go!
Explore the lush beauty, amazing wildlife and rich heritage of Tropical North Queensland on this customizable full-day trip to Kuranda from Cairns. Travel to this enchanting rain forest village aboard the historic Kuranda Scenic Railway, and choose from a variety of activities including visits to the Tjupakai Aboriginal Cultural Park and Rainforestation Nature Park. Hang out with koalas and exotic birds, browse local markets and opt to include a delicious buffet lunch. At the end of the day, glide through the treetops back to Cairns on the Skyrail Rainforest Cableway.
Explore the Great Barrier Reef and a lush island rain forest on this full-day catamaran tour to Green Island from Cairns. Create your own perfect day on this protected coral cay with a variety of activities including snorkeling, scuba diving, Seawalking, nature walks, and tours on a glass-bottom boat. Upgrade to include a delicious buffet lunch on board the catamaran and/or a ride in a semi-submarine. It’s a fantastic way to discover the underwater wonders of the world’s most famous reef!
Experience one of the wonders of the natural world up close and personal on this snorkeling and diving cruise on the Great Barrier Reef. Climb aboard a 35 meter superyacht in Cairns and set sail for the open sea. Reach the Barrier Reef and explore the colorful world underneath the water, and snorkel or dive for a closer look. Travel to 2 different locations on the reef to see more of this special place
Spend a day on the Great Barrier Reef at two different snorkel and dive sites on this luxury catamaran cruise from Cairns. Travel in style aboard a fast, comfortable catamaran to the outer edge Upolu Reef. Take an Adventure Snorkel & Glass Bottom Boat Tour through the highly protected no-fishing zone sites in the Marine Park. Refuel with a buffet lunch on board the catamaran before heading to your next destination, Upolu Cay reef. Enjoy the shallow azure blue waters surrounding this natural Coral Cay with both snorkeling or diving on offer. Be mesmerised by coral teeming with colourful fish.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Dinner Cruises in Cairns & the Tropical North?
The best Dinner Cruises in Cairns & the Tropical North according to Viator travelers are:
What Dinner Cruises in Cairns & the Tropical North are taking additional safety precautions?
These Cairns & the Tropical North experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Dinner Cruises in Cairns & the Tropical North are good for avoiding crowds?
- Art & Culture
- Audio Guides
- Food & Drink
- Dining Experiences
- Dinner Cruises
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Nature and Wildlife Tours
- On the Water
- Catamaran Cruises
- Glass Bottom Boat Tours
- Scuba Diving
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Day Cruises
- Sunset Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Unique Experiences
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Kuranda Koala Gardens Tours & Tickets
- Mamu Tropical Skywalk Tours & Tickets
- Trinity Beach Tours & Tickets
- Cairns Night Markets & Food Court Tours & Tickets
- Behana Gorge Waterfall Tours & Tickets
- Red Arrow Walk Tours & Tickets
- Cairns Esplanade Lagoon Tours & Tickets
- Muddy's Playground Tours & Tickets
- Rusty's Markets Tours & Tickets
- Wet Tropics World Heritage Area Tours & Tickets
- Cairns Botanic Gardens Tours & Tickets
- Fitzroy Island Tours & Tickets
- Cairns Zoom & Wildlife Dome Tours & Tickets
- Barron Gorge National Park Tours & Tickets
- Granite Gorge Nature Park Tours & Tickets
- Lake Barrine Tours & Tickets
- Esplanade Boardwalk Tours & Tickets
- RainForeStation Nature Park Tours & Tickets
- Cairns Aquarium Tours & Tickets
- Centenary Lakes Tours & Tickets
- Things to Do in Cairns with Kids
- Romantic Things to Do in Cairns and the Tropical North
- How to Spend 2 Days in Cairns
- Things to Do in Cairns This Summer
- Don't Miss These Must-Do Activities in Cairns and the Tropical North
- How to Spend 3 Days in Cairns & the Tropical North
- Things to Do in Cairns This Winter
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets