Top Cairns & the Tropical North Sightseeing Tours
50 results | All Cairns & the Tropical North Tours
* A traveler said: "Big Cat staff were really friendly and helpful. The glass bottom boat and submarine is a fantastic experience. The boat ride over is comfortable and the buffet lunch was delicious."
* A traveler said: "Well organised and good transfers all on time and efficient Will book another tour again when next we travel"
* A traveler said: "Excellent trip on the train up to Kuranda. Did some shopping up there had a great lunch, did the bird park and my son had photos with koala. Feeding the kangaroo 🦘"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour with a fantastic guide Brett and an amazing range of food , wine , nuts , fruit , coffee and chocolate . Great to see back roads and a variety of scenery . Be prepared for a big day and a variety of experiences ."
* A traveler said: "Although wind and wave were a little strong, underwater was beautiful. The helicopter ride was amazing, and looking beautiful reef above the sky was breathtaking. Our diving instructor was excellent and all the crews on board were super friendly and helpful. We highly recommend them, and we will do the same tour again!"
* A traveler said: "Friendly,efficient staff Great location for diving,snorkeling. Excellent equipment. Plenty of time allowed for all activities."
* A traveler said: "Awesome crew despite the windy weather it added to the positive experience We had fund along with meeting new people Reef snorkeling was an adventure Thanks for a great day"
* A traveler said: "Very well organised and super knowledgeable friendly guide. Would highly recommend this tour, especially for those who like to learn about the local area."
* A traveler said: "The stained glass windows in the Catholic cathedral were fantastic. Also the botanic gardens were a delight and the tour guide was really knowledgeable about the trees"
Classic Kuranda by Skyrail and Scenic Railway Including Rainforestation, Koala and Wildlife Park and Pamagirri Aboriginal Experience
* A traveler said: "Great day with magnificent scenery and lovely people. Had some interesting information forthcoming a lot of things we didn't know. The Rainforestation tour is a must do, Chris our Duck driver was a fountain of knowledge and the Pamigirri dance was fabulous and a lot of fun"
* A traveler said: "Steve was very knowledgeable and made our day a happy one! Spectacular viewing and lucky cassawary sighting."
* A traveler said: "Just loved the whole package, well planned and timed, great service. Train trip a step into history,buttery farm amazing, rainforestation informative and entertaining, great food, Skyrail thrilling with amazing views. Bus driver great!"
* A traveler said: "Loved the Great Barrier Reef, the crew were one of the best crew's I've done a day trip with, congrats and keep up the amazing work"
* A traveler said: "Interesting talks, fabulous sightings of fish and turtles, good buffet. Friendly crew Enjoyed our day and first trip to GBR"
* A traveler said: "Everyone in the crew was so friendly, helpful and full of life. We were also aloud the freedom to go off in the snorkelling zones ourselves and still feel safe to do so having heaps of crew on the boat watching over us. This was the best experience. The group of people snorkelling was kept to a smaller amount which made it a lot more fun."
* A traveler said: "Paul is a very experienced and knowledgable guide. Equipment is supplied except bring your own water bottle. The pace of the tour is pretty cracking with a lot of walking so you need to stay hydrated and wear the correct footwear to walk on the rainforest trails. Dinner in the "country pub" marvellous."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was very informative .it was great day to cruise along the river. We are lots of wild life ."
* A traveler said: "Snorkelling on the 3 different reefs was amazing. The reef, the fish, the helpful staff meant it was a a great day on board and in the water. Lunch and snacks provided kept you well fuelled and energised to make the most of the experience."
* A traveler said: "Everything perfectly organised. Friendly and helpful staff Extremely trained staff 'xx'xxxx''x'xx'xxxxxxxx'xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'xxxxxx'x'''xx'''xxx'xxxxxxxxxx''xxxxxx'x''xxxxxx'xx'x'xx''xxxx'x'xxxxx''xxxxx"
* A traveler said: "The perfect way to get out to the Reef!!! It was much less crowded where we were than where the fast boats all go -- allowed for better viewing and a more relaxing day!"
* A traveler said: "I was able to see the Reef! Amazing expierence! My son took a Scuba - Doo and it was a perfect time for him! It is worth paying extra for this activity!"
* A traveler said: "great choice of tours and good value for money - if you travel all the way to Port Douglas you might as well go out to the reef 3 times. We went 3 days in a row and it was excellent even though the weather wasn't great. Fantastic crew and awesome experience. Low Isles is perfect for younger kids."
* A traveler said: "The trip was great and John, our guide, was wonderful both in his knowledge and attentiveness. Because we were on a private tour, we were able to pull over and see things, such as Wallabies, that we would not have been able to see otherwise. The tea room was quite good and we enjoyed the lesson on tropical fruits, as well as eating them ,"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Green Island Day Trip from Cairns
- Kuranda Scenic Railway Day Trip from Cairns
- Boutique Atherton Tablelands Small-Group Food and Wine Tasting Tour from Cairns
- Cairns City Sights and Surrounds Tour
- Classic Kuranda by Skyrail and Scenic Railway Including Rainforestation, Koala and Wildlife Park and Pamagirri Aboriginal Experience
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Adventure Tours
- City Tours
- Night Tours
- Private Sightseeing Tours
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Sightseeing Passes
- Skip-the-Line Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to Do in Cairns with Kids
- Romantic Things to Do in Cairns and the Tropical North
- How to Spend 2 Days in Cairns
- Things to Do in Cairns This Summer
- Don't Miss These Must-Do Activities in Cairns and the Tropical North
- How to Spend 3 Days in Cairns & the Tropical North
- Things to Do in Cairns This Winter