Top Cairns & the Tropical North Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
148 results | All Cairns & the Tropical North Tours
* A traveler said: "Big Cat staff were really friendly and helpful. The glass bottom boat and submarine is a fantastic experience. The boat ride over is comfortable and the buffet lunch was delicious."
* A traveler said: "Well organised and good transfers all on time and efficient Will book another tour again when next we travel"
* A traveler said: "Excellent trip on the train up to Kuranda. Did some shopping up there had a great lunch, did the bird park and my son had photos with koala. Feeding the kangaroo 🦘"
* A traveler said: "Although wind and wave were a little strong, underwater was beautiful. The helicopter ride was amazing, and looking beautiful reef above the sky was breathtaking. Our diving instructor was excellent and all the crews on board were super friendly and helpful. We highly recommend them, and we will do the same tour again!"
* A traveler said: "Awesome crew despite the windy weather it added to the positive experience We had fund along with meeting new people Reef snorkeling was an adventure Thanks for a great day"
* A traveler said: "The thing that made our tour sooo good was our guide Tom. His knowledge of indigenous culture and history was amazing and so informative. The tour covered everything we hoped to see Including some great Crocs. The Mossman Gorge was stunning as was the Daintree. Absolutely loved the tour...THANKS TOM!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour with a fantastic guide Brett and an amazing range of food , wine , nuts , fruit , coffee and chocolate . Great to see back roads and a variety of scenery . Be prepared for a big day and a variety of experiences ."
* A traveler said: "The beautiful beach and scenery Great crew on boat, fantastic corals on glasbottom boat, great commentary, all staff very friendly Nice restaurant to have a drink and lunch A fantastic experience"
Classic Kuranda by Skyrail and Scenic Railway Including Rainforestation, Koala and Wildlife Park and Pamagirri Aboriginal Experience
* A traveler said: "Great day with magnificent scenery and lovely people. Had some interesting information forthcoming a lot of things we didn't know. The Rainforestation tour is a must do, Chris our Duck driver was a fountain of knowledge and the Pamigirri dance was fabulous and a lot of fun"
* A traveler said: "Steve was very knowledgeable and made our day a happy one! Spectacular viewing and lucky cassawary sighting."
* A traveler said: "The stained glass windows in the Catholic cathedral were fantastic. Also the botanic gardens were a delight and the tour guide was really knowledgeable about the trees"
* A traveler said: "Blown away by the beauty of those waterfalls, pools & creeks. Saw amazing animals in the wild: saw-shelled turtle, platypus, tree kangaroo, Boyd’s forest dragon. Jim the driver was personality plus & deserves MORE PAY as he does everything, & is determined to provide great experiences & locate those animals for you. A really happy tour!"
* A traveler said: "Just loved the whole package, well planned and timed, great service. Train trip a step into history,buttery farm amazing, rainforestation informative and entertaining, great food, Skyrail thrilling with amazing views. Bus driver great!"
* A traveler said: "Friendly,efficient staff Great location for diving,snorkeling. Excellent equipment. Plenty of time allowed for all activities."
* A traveler said: "Very well organised and super knowledgeable friendly guide. Would highly recommend this tour, especially for those who like to learn about the local area."
* A traveler said: "Loved the Great Barrier Reef, the crew were one of the best crew's I've done a day trip with, congrats and keep up the amazing work"
* A traveler said: "Friendly helpful crew, beautiful lunch, great snorkelling spot & travelling back with all the sails up was superb"
* A traveler said: "Michael was a great guide for this trip. Has lots of information about the area. He even came looking for when I didn't get off the train at our stop cause I fell asleep from a headache."
* A traveler said: "Marcio was an amazing tour guide, he never rushed us and was so much fun. Everything was breathtaking. He shared so many stories with us on the history of the places we visited. Such an amazing day, I really recommend anyone to do this. 5 out of 5!"
* A traveler said: "Going out on the boat was great and the lunch they supplied . And the swim in the nice blue water the crew were helpful and the helicopter was very enjoyable ride back."
* A traveler said: "Rod was awesome and the experience will never be forgotten. The pristine rainforest was unbelievable"
* A traveler said: "Interesting talks, fabulous sightings of fish and turtles, good buffet. Friendly crew Enjoyed our day and first trip to GBR"
* A traveler said: "Loved the views from the train on the way to Kuranda, magnificent views of the rainforest coming back down to Cairns on the Skyrail."
* A traveler said: "Knowledgeable guide. Educational experience regarding local indigenous culture, flora and fauna as well as development. Prompt, courteous service."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Cairns Zoom & Wildlife Dome
- Rusty's Markets
- Muddy's Playground
- Fitzroy Island
- Red Arrow Walk
- Cairns Esplanade Lagoon
- Trinity Beach
- Granite Gorge Nature Park
- Esplanade Boardwalk
- Barron Gorge National Park
- Mamu Tropical Skywalk
- Cairns Botanic Gardens
- Behana Gorge Waterfall
- Cairns Aquarium
- Australian Butterfly Sanctuary
- Mt. Whitfield
- Kuranda Koala Gardens
- Lake Barrine
- Cairns Night Markets & Food Court
- Cairns Cruise Port
- Things to Do in Cairns with Kids
- Romantic Things to Do in Cairns and the Tropical North
- How to Spend 2 Days in Cairns
- Things to Do in Cairns This Summer
- Don't Miss These Must-Do Activities in Cairns and the Tropical North
- How to Spend 3 Days in Cairns & the Tropical North
- Things to Do in Cairns This Winter