Top Ensenada Extreme Sports
Saved to wishlist!
5 results | All Ensenada Tours
Challenge yourself to a series of ziplines and hanging bridges on a canopy tour in Las Cañadas Campamento, near Ensenada. Soar through the air with views mountains, forests, and a campground lake; this zipline tour includes a guided trip through the course, equipment and use of onsite lockers.
Riding through Vineyards that Valle de Guadalupe has to offer is a unique experience! During the whole tour you will have a feeling of adventure while you have the chance to spot around 10 different vineyards and wineriesalong the way! After a 40 min drive around Valle de Guadalupe; we will get to a beautiful viewing point where you will have 10 min to appreciate the inmensity of Valle, connect with nature and shot amazing pictures with your group. Tasting some wine on Mexico's wine capital is a must do, so after the viewing point we will visit a Winery where you will have 30 min to relax, appreciate the vineyards and if you would like to, have a sip of some delicious wine. We where the first company to do off road tours/ atv tours in Valle de Guadalupe and one of the very first companys that started offering adventure tours on the region. Safety equipment, water and a tour guide would be provided by us.
This tour will take you to hidden wine backcountry terrain that you can only experience on an ATV. We will also visit one winery for Wine tasting or enjoy a gourmet meal. Explore endless off-road terrain in the Heart of Valle de Guadalupe in Wine Country Baja California. With our guided tours explore and discover hidden vineyards, beautiful backcountry terrain we will also take you to a scenic stop with one of the best views the area has to offer. One stop at a Winery, beverage and meal not included. Safety Equipment is included.
Let us guide you to live this adventure by sliding through the air with amazing views! Fun for all the family!!. Security and Trust with the best service.
Valle de Guadalupe is known for its incredible outdoor landscapes, but exploring them on foot can be both time-consuming and tiring for travelers who aren’t experienced hikers. This tour offers the perfect solution—an ATV ride to a viewing point that showcases the area’s wineries and natural beauty at sunset. Have the opportunity to ride your own ATV while a guide leads the way so you can focus on the views.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Extreme Sports in Ensenada?
The best Extreme Sports in Ensenada according to Viator travelers are:
What Extreme Sports in Ensenada are taking additional safety precautions?
These Ensenada experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Extreme Sports in Ensenada are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Ensenada may have limited interaction with crowds:
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets