Top Exmouth Power Boats
Saved to wishlist!
4 results | All Exmouth Tours
Who doesn't love turtles? Many of our visitors here at Ningaloo are excited about seeing the local marine life, and turtles are always a real favourite. Join us as we search for these beautiful creatures and more from both in and above the water. If your looking for a small group low key tour with knowledgeable experienced local crew. Let us take care of you while we explore the stunning coral gardens of Ningaloo in comfort and style.
Spend half a day kayaking in the sea, and get the chance to snorkel around Ningaloo Reef's Bundegi Sanctuary Zone, with this small-group excursion, which includes transfers from area hotels. You'll likely spot all sorts of marine life, from juvenile turtles to reef sharks. You'll then continue to a special snorkeling area for snorkeling—you may even spot green turtles.
Cape Immersion Tours aim is to run comfortable and low key tours in order to provide a more personal experience for our guests. With a maximum of 12 passengers our tours are personal and intimate with a friendly touch. Designed, managed and run by long term locals who have spent many years exploring the Ningaloo, we take pleasure in sharing with you the our secrets of the many stunning sights we have found and the wildlife we have studied. We do not have a set schedule and every tour is different as we just go with the flow of the day and determine where and how our tour runs, depending on the conditions of the day as well as the wildlife that presents itself as well as the abilities/ interests of our guests. Ningaloo Reef is a vibrant healthy coral reef and ecosystem teaming with all kinds of marine species. Come and join us as we explore the glorious Ningaloo and its many wonders on a memorable day filled with excitement, wonder and relaxation all mixed together.
Spend a day out on the water and experience the thrill of swimming alongside whale sharks on this guided powerboat tour from Exmouth. You have a much better chance of seeing the sharks than you would independently as the company makes use of spotter planes to find. Besides snorkeling on Ningaloo Reef, and discovering an abundance of coral, tropical fish, turtles, and perhaps even manta rays or dugongs, you can make use of the provided kayaks and paddle boards.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Power Boats in Exmouth?
The best Power Boats in Exmouth according to Viator travelers are:
What Power Boats in Exmouth are taking additional safety precautions?
These Exmouth experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Power Boats in Exmouth are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Exmouth may have limited interaction with crowds:
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets