Three days in Hobart offer plenty of time to experience Tasmania’s historic sites, natural wonders, and delicious cuisine. Take advantage of money-saving combo deals and sightseeing passes, spend longer at the sights that interest you most, and customize your itinerary to suit your interests.
14 Argyle Street, Hobart, Tasmania, Australia, TAS 7000
Constitution Dock is a 10-minute walk from the center of downtown Hobart. It’s within easy walking distance of other city attractions, including Parliament Square, Salamanca Market, and the Tasmanian Museum and Art Gallery.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to Constitution Dock?
Attractions near Constitution Dock:
What else should I know about attractions in Hobart?
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in Melbourne
- Things to do in Yarra Valley
- Things to do in Ballarat
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in South Island
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in North Island
- Things to do in Northern Territory
- Macquarie Wharf Cruise Ship Terminal (Hobart Cruise Port)
- Lark Distillery
- St. David's Cathedral
- Hobart Convict Penitentiary
- Tasmanian Museum and Art Gallery
- Maritime Museum of Tasmania
- Mawson's Hut Replica Museum
- Sullivan's Cove
- Hobart Salamanca Market
- Parliament House
- St. George's Anglican Church
- Battery Point
- South Hobart
- Royal Tasmanian Botanical Gardens
- Queens Domain