Three days in Hobart offer plenty of time to experience Tasmania’s historic sites, natural wonders, and delicious cuisine. Take advantage of money-saving combo deals and sightseeing passes, spend longer at the sights that interest you most, and customize your itinerary to suit your interests.
St. David's Cathedral
Open Mon-Sat 8:30am-5pm and Sun 8am-7pm
23 Murray Street, Hobart, Tasmania, Australia, TAS 7000
Communion is held at 8am on Sunday, with choral Eucharist at 10:30am and evening prayer at 5:30pm.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to St. David's Cathedral?
What else should I know about attractions in Hobart?
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in Melbourne
- Things to do in Yarra Valley
- Things to do in Ballarat
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in South Island
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in North Island
- Things to do in Northern Territory
- Lark Distillery
- Mawson's Hut Replica Museum
- Maritime Museum of Tasmania
- Tasmanian Museum and Art Gallery
- Hobart Salamanca Market
- Sullivan's Cove
- Parliament House
- Constitution Dock
- Macquarie Wharf Cruise Ship Terminal (Hobart Cruise Port)
- Hobart Convict Penitentiary
- Battery Point
- St. George's Anglican Church
- South Hobart
- Royal Tasmanian Botanical Gardens
- Queens Domain