Top Hobart Overnight Tours
Saved to wishlist!
10 results | All Hobart Tours
Explore Bruny Island on this full-day trip from Hobart. Travel by ferry to the island, look out for seals and penguins as you sail. On the island, admire natural sights like The Neck and Truganini Lookout, and take leisurely walks to look for wallabies and other local wildlife. Discover the island’s food scene with tastings of cheese, chocolate, cider, and oysters, plus a lunch of local produce. An exclusive group tour of the historic Cape Bruny Lighthouse completes your experience.
See Tasmania's most wild and wonderful attractions on this 5-day tour that loops around the island, from the waterfall-studded rain forests and sand dunes of the West Coast to the alpine lakes and parks of the East Coast. Trek through the Tarkine Rainforest, explore Cradle Mountain-Lake St. Clair National Park, see Tasmanian devils and swim in the Bay of Fires. Other optional activities include a Gordon River Cruise and viewing of the famous little penguin parade. This budget-friendly tour includes overnight accommodation in a hostel dormitory and all transport.
Explore the top sites of Tasmania on a comprehensive 3-day tour from Hobart to Launceston. Delve into the convict history of Australia at Port Arthur Historic Site, and see landmarks like Tasman Arch and Devils Kitchen. Continue to Launceston to discover the gems of Freycinet National Park, including Wineglass Bay. Then head to Cradle Mountain National Park to walk around Dove Lake and admire Cradle Mountain. Stop in towns such as Richmond, Swansea, Sheffield and Orford, and taste fresh produce and seafood from local producers.
Enjoy Hobart from the water on Derwent River cruise. Choose your preferred time of day for your cruise, including lunch and dinner options, and then glide through the city to admire the harbor and waterfront attractions such as the Royal Tasmanian Botanical Gardens, the Tasman Bridge, Government House, Montagu Bay, and Rose Bay.
This 2-day tour of charming Hobart and the surrounding area is ideal for travelers who don’t have much time and don’t want to feel rushed. Two days are enough for a comprehensive overview, with visits to Salamanca Market, Mt. Wellington, a nearby island, and a colonial village. Take advantage of some flexibility on your second day by choosing to visit a museum or wildlife sanctuary, or visit both for an extra cost.
Book a 1- or 2-day pass on a Hobart hop-on hop-off bus tour for an easy way to explore the city's top attractions at your own pace. Travel by double-decker red bus to 20 stops around the city, where you can hop off whenever you wish to visit the places that interest you. Or opt to stay onboard the bus for the full loop.
Combine two sightseeing tours in one day. Gain easy access to Hobart via a Mt. Wellington (Kunanyi) explorer bus and a hop-on hop-off city loop by open-top, double-decker bus. First, a 2-hour return trip includes 20 minutes at the summit, with views over Tasmania and a range of walking tracks to explore. Then enjoy a 90-minute narrated tour with 20 convenient stops around the city. Guides and maps included.
Discover the gourmet delights of Bruny Island during an all-inclusive tour full-day food tour with a knowledgeable guide who takes you to meet the local producers. You can expect enough food and drink to satisfy a hearty appetite, enjoying seven courses that include oysters, award winning cheeses, local honey, mead and chocolates. Soak in the island’s breathtaking scenery during visits to the Bruny Island Neck, historic Two Tree Point in Adventure Bay, white-sand beaches and nature reserves where rare white wallabies live.
Hobart’s history is full of colonial conquests and convict stories, and what better way to discover it than a walking tour? Follow your guide on a 90-minute route around Hobart, stopping to admire city landmarks and heritage buildings. Along the way, learn about the key characters and events that helped shape Hobart into the city it is today, and enjoy plenty of great photo opportunities.
Take in the highlights of central Hobart on a 2-hour walking tour led by a local guide. Stroll along Hunter Street and the Hobart waterfront, view Salamanca Place, and walk through a city park as you hear about the colonial roots of the capital of Tasmania, and see heritage buildings with Victorian and Georgian architecture. Enjoy a more intimate perspective on the city during this small-group tour that has a maximum group size of eight people.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Overnight Tours in Hobart?
The best Overnight Tours in Hobart according to Viator travelers are:
What Overnight Tours in Hobart are taking additional safety precautions?
These Hobart experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Overnight Tours in Hobart are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Hobart may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Art & Culture
- Audio Guides
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Multi-day Tours
- Overnight Tours
- Classes & Workshops
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Battery Point Tours & Tickets
- North Hobart Tours & Tickets
- Cascades Female Factory Historic Site Tours & Tickets
- Huon Valley Tours & Tickets
- Constitution Dock Tours & Tickets
- Richmond Gaol Tours & Tickets
- Moorilla Winery Tours & Tickets
- St. David's Cathedral Tours & Tickets
- South Hobart Tours & Tickets
- Maritime Museum of Tasmania Tours & Tickets
- Macquarie Wharf Cruise Ship Terminal (Hobart Cruise Port) Tours & Tickets
- Museum of Old and New Art (Mona) Tours & Tickets
- Lark Distillery Tours & Tickets
- Russell Falls Tours & Tickets
- Hobart Runnymede Tours & Tickets
- Convict Trail Tours & Tickets
- Mount Field National Park Tours & Tickets
- Sullivan's Cove Tours & Tickets
- Tahune Forest AirWalk Tours & Tickets
- Royal Tasmanian Botanical Gardens Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in Melbourne
- Things to do in Yarra Valley
- Things to do in Ballarat
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in South Island
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in North Island
- Things to do in Northern Territory
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets