Downtown Container Park
This collection of boutique shops with unique goods was formed from leftover shipping containers. The open air shopping spot is centered around a courtyard, which has a playground for children (with a treehouse!) and a stage with frequent live entertainment and events. Dining options range from high-end restaurants to gourmet hot dog stands and a craft whiskey bar. There are even art galleries to peruse and often concerts and films.
Specialty shops vary from boutique clothing stores to home decor and smaller local goods. The emphasis is on supporting one-of-a-kind products from local Las Vegas businesses and items that cannot be found elsewhere. There are also interesting artistic designs and exhibits throughout, making this a fascinating place to explore with something for everyone.
Ways to experience Downtown Container Park
Browse. Filter. Book.
What's the best way to experience Downtown Container Park?
- 2-Hour Guided Segway Tour of Downtown Las Vegas
- Small-Group Downtown and Fremont Street History Walking Tour
- Walking Food Tour of Downtown Las Vegas
- Las Vegas: Fremont Street Experience Evening Drink Tour
Things to do near Las Vegas
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Grand Canyon National Park
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Sedona
- Things to do in Newport Beach
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Carlsbad
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Phoenix
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in California