High Roller Observation Wheel
The 550-foot rotating observation tower known as the High Roller is far from your normal carnival Ferris wheel. This Las Vegas attraction is so big that it takes a full 30 minutes to complete a 360-degree rotation and is known as the world’s largest observation wheel. Each 44,000-pound, glass-enclosed pod can hold up to 40 people, includes music and video displays, and has been decked out with thousands of LED lights. This big-time wheel serves as a sparkling focal point at the LINQ, one of Vegas’ top shopping districts.
High Roller Observation Wheel Tours
What are High Roller Observation Wheel hours of operation?
Should I book High Roller Observation Wheel tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit High Roller Observation Wheel 2021?
What's the best way to experience High Roller Observation Wheel?
- The High Roller at The LINQ Ticket
- Happy Hour on The High Roller at The LINQ
- Big Bus Las Vegas Open Top Night Tour
- Las Vegas City Lights Night Tour by Jeep with Optional Helicopter Flight
Things to do near Las Vegas
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Sedona
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Phoenix
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in San Diego
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in California