Top Ljubljana Classes & Workshops
14 results | All Ljubljana Tours
* A traveler said: "My tour guide was Janez. He shared very rich culture of the town and behind the tourist sectors that give you a genuine feel of the Ljubljana. Had a great workout, and good laughs!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great tour with Alenka! She was very informative, friendly and helped us to understand the history of the city. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Really nice and knowledgeable guide. Gave lots of information and was patient with our kids of various ages. And Ljubljana is a beautiful city!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing City. Sandra, our tour guide and driver did an excellent job. She was very knowlegable. She did an excellent job of driving under heavy weather and thunderstorm for long hours. Very friendly too. Again, excellent organization by viator. Thanks a lot."
* A traveler said: "Best days are Friday and even better Saturday. Late start, strong drinks and lots of fun. It is good for singels, friends and anyone who wants to have fun and meet some happy people. Great games and perfect coordination. Love it"
* A traveler said: "What an incredible day! From the moment it started, the day could not have been better. First of all, our tour guide, Martine was just amazing. Intelligent ,knowlegeable, the perfect conversationalist and host. We cant speak highly enough about him! He knows the area like the back of his hand, and kept us one step ahead of the crowds. Highly recommend this tour---money well spent, and truly the perfect day."
* A traveler said: "This was my first time in Venice. The guide was very knowledgeable and experienced. It was a wonderful time despite the weather in the afternoon, will go back later."
* A traveler said: "Guide was very knowledgeable and interesting. Scenery beautiful. Only three people in the comfortable van with the driver/guide. Would very much recommend this tour"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Ljubljana Cathedral (Church of St. Nicholas)
- Cobblers' Bridge (Cevljarski Most)
- Ljubljana Castle Funicular
- Ljubljanica River
- Ljubljana Museum of Architecture and Design (MAO)
- Mount Saint Mary (Smarna Gora)
- Cankar Centre (Cankarjev Dom)
- National and University Library of Slovenia (Arodna in Univerzitetna Knjiznica)
- Congress Square (Kongresni Trg)
- Butchers' Bridge (Mesarski Most)
- Ljubljana Town Hall (Magistrat)
- Museum of Illusions
- Things to do in Bled
- Things to do in Trieste
- Things to do in Koper
- Things to do in Piran
- Things to do in Porec
- Things to do in Zagreb
- Things to do in Rovinj
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Salzburg
- Things to do in Innsbruck
- Things to do in Vienna
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Friuli-Venezia Giulia
- Things to do in Istria
- Things to do in Central Croatia
Day Trips from Ljubljana
- Ljubljana to Slovenia
- Ljubljana to Postojna Cave
- Ljubljana to Predjama Castle (Predjamski Grad)
- Ljubljana to Koper
- Ljubljana to Lake Bohinj
- Ljubljana to Lake Bled
- Ljubljana to Vintgar Gorge (Soteska Vintgar)
- Ljubljana to Triglav National Park (Triglavski Narodni Park)
- Ljubljana to Bovec
- Ljubljana to Soca Valley
- Ljubljana to Piran