Top London Packages & Special Events
Saved to wishlist!
4 results | All London Tours
Sort by: Featured
Gain a comprehensive overview of London on this private tour, with hassle-free pickup and drop-off from a point of your choosing. Hear personalized insights from your local driver as you cruise around the sprawling city with ease and enjoy photo stops at top sights such as the London Eye, Buckingham Palace, and Westminster Abbey.
Enjoy great savings to top London attractions with the London Explorer Pass by Go City, a sightseeing credits package that lets you redeem credits and gain entrance to your choice of attractions. Get a pass with two, three, four, five, six or seven attraction credits. 1 credit = 1 attraction visit. Choose where to redeem your Explorer credits from a list of London’s most popular spots such as the Tower of London, The View from the Shard, Westminster Abbey, City Cruises Thames River Pass, and more. Please note: Enjoy the extra flexibility in case your travel plans need to change: All passes are valid for two years from purchase date and only become activated with your first attraction visit. After activation your pass will be valid for 60 days and/or the remaining number of credits purchased.
London Super Saver: London City Sightseeing Including Tower of London plus Jack the Ripper and Ghost Walking Tour
Experience some of London’s most spectacular and spine-chilling sights on a full-day Super Saver tour; enjoy two popular tours and pay a discounted price to maximize your time in England’s captivating capital. Gaze at legendary landmarks like St Paul’s Cathedral and Trafalgar Square on an afternoon tour of the city then set out on a Jack the Ripper and Ghost tour to discover London’s turbulent and terrifying past. Feel the unnerving atmosphere of Theatre Royal Drury Lane, the city’s most haunted theater, and tremble as you listen to the violent tales of Jack the Ripper’s bloody reign.
View the best of royal London and Stonehenge with this Super Saver, combining two tours at a discounted price. See some of London’s top landmarks on a morning coach tour, including Kensington Palace and the Mall. Learn about the city’s royal history from your professional guide as you go, and watch the Changing of the Guard outside Buckingham Palace. Then, take an afternoon trip to UNESCO-listed Stonehenge. Leave London by coach, and enjoy an independent, 1-hour audio tour of this stunning prehistoric monument.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Packages & Special Events in London?
The best Packages & Special Events in London according to Viator travelers are:
What Packages & Special Events in London are taking additional safety precautions?
These London experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Packages & Special Events in London are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in London may have limited interaction with crowds:
- London Transport Museum Tours & Tickets
- Monument to the Great Fire of London Tours & Tickets
- Hard Rock Cafe London Tours & Tickets
- Brixton Tours & Tickets
- Prince Edward Theatre Tours & Tickets
- SEA LIFE® London Aquarium Tours & Tickets
- London Bridge Tours & Tickets
- Handel & Hendrix in London Tours & Tickets
- Duchess Theatre Tours & Tickets
- Regent Street Tours & Tickets
- Fan Museum Tours & Tickets
- Royal Mews Tours & Tickets
- Earls Court Police Box Tours & Tickets
- Prince of Wales Theatre Tours & Tickets
- Heathrow Airport (LHR) Tours & Tickets
- Hampstead Heath Tours & Tickets
- Primrose Hill Tours & Tickets
- Sir John Soane's Museum Tours & Tickets
- Royal Academy of Arts Tours & Tickets
- ZSL London Zoo Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in Cambridge
- Things to do in Oxford
- Things to do in Southampton
- Things to do in Birmingham
- Things to do in Bristol
- Things to do in Cardiff
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in South East England
- Things to do in East of England
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais
Day Trips from London
- London to Buckingham Palace
- London to Eiffel Tower
- London to Westminster Abbey
- London to Kensington Palace
- London to Greenwich
- London to Houses of Parliament & Big Ben
- London to Hyde Park
- London to Leeds Castle
- London to Warwick Castle
- London to Highclere Castle
- London to Blenheim Palace
- London to Dover Castle
- London to University of Oxford
- London to Bicester Village
- London to Stratford-upon-Avon
- London to Southampton
- London to Paddington Station
- London to Salisbury
- London to Warwick
- London to Dover