Top Makarska On the Water
Saved to wishlist!
5 results | All Makarska Tours
If you've always wanted to learn to dive, Brela is a great place to do it. This private experience is designed to give first-time and beginner divers a stress-free introduction to the sport. The activity can be customized to suit your needs. You'll dive for at least 45 minutes right from the beach near the dive center, and will be accompanied by an instructor to keep you safe.
Explore the inland gems of the south Dalmatian coast with a stand-up paddle board lesson and tour on the Bacina Lakes. Located just off the scenic D8 road between Dubrovnik and Split, the lakes and surrounding river wetlands are rich in biodiversity. After an introductory lesson, glide along a canal system through bird habitats, fishing villages, and swamps for an active adventure in the heart of Croatia.
Take your sightseeing of Makarska to the water with this half-day paddling tour along the coast. Paddle away from Makarska past the St. Peter lighthouse and follow your tour guide around nearby peninsulas to secluded beaches in the area. Take a break from paddling to go snorkeling or take pictures of the gorgeous coastal scenery before returning. Places on this small-group tour are limited to 8 people.
Visit the historic city of Omiš and the magnificent Cetina Canyon on a full-day tour from Makarska, and spend the day in a remarkable landscape of coastal mountains and river valleys. This day trip combines guided tours and independent time to explore, with lunch, transport by coach and boat, and pickup and drop-off at Makarska hotels.
Seize this opportunity and visit world famous beach, Zlatni rat on the island of Brač. During this scenic route cruising, you will experience amazing sights of Dalmatian islands, and of highest peak of Brač, Vidova Gora above Bol. You'll have a lot of free time to enjoy this beautiful island
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best On the Water in Makarska?
The best On the Water in Makarska according to Viator travelers are:
What On the Water in Makarska are taking additional safety precautions?
These Makarska experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What On the Water in Makarska are good for avoiding crowds?
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Nature and Wildlife Tours
- On the Water
- Catamaran Cruises
- Kayaking Tours
- Lunch Cruises
- Scuba Diving
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Stand Up Paddleboarding
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Things to do in Dalmatia
- Things to do in Hvar
- Things to do in Split
- Things to do in Šibenik
- Things to do in Dubrovnik
- Things to do in Visoko
- Things to do in Sarajevo
- Things to do in Zadar
- Things to do in Kotor
- Things to do in Zagreb
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Ljubljana
- Things to do in Sorrento
- Things to do in Adriatic Coast
- Things to do in Central Croatia
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets