Daylesford Tours and Activities
Ready to relax, rejuvenate and indulge? That’s what Daylesford is all about. An easy 90-minute drive from Melbourne (or a train and bus from central Melbourne via the historical gold mining town of Ballarat), Daylesford is a picturesque town perfect for taking time out and soaking up Australia’s natural environment.
With world-class natural spa treatments, a relaxing lake, walking tracks and fresh air galore, you’ll literally feel the stress drift away. Once you’re relaxed, it’s time to enjoy the amazing fresh produce and famous regional wines. Visit one of the town’s famous restaurants – The Lake House is regarded as one of the great fine dining experiences in Australia – or shop locally and prepare your own picnic by the lake.
You’ll find plenty of B&Bs and beautiful hotels to stay in, or you can rent a fully-furnished house if you’re staying more than a few days. And, really, once you’ve spent your first day in Daylesford, why would you ever want to leave?
Tours and tickets to Experience Daylesford
Frequently Asked Questions
- Daylesford Private, Corporate, group Wine Tours: wine, cider, gin, vodka, port!
- 5 Hour Private Wine Tour
Things to do near Melbourne
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Yarra Valley
- Things to do in Mornington Peninsula
- Things to do in Phillip Island
- Things to do in Ballarat
- Things to do in Great Ocean Road
- Things to do in Burnie
- Things to do in Hobart
- Things to do in Seven Mile Beach
- Things to do in Adelaide
- Things to do in Sydney
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in Port Arthur
- Things to do in New South Wales