Sunny Ridge Strawberry Farm Tours and Activities
Sunny Ridge Strawberry Farm is in Melbourne’s beautiful Mornington Peninsula, about 75 minutes from the city by car.
The farm is one of Victoria’s premium berry producers and visitors can pick strawberries on the farm for a small fee. Known as ‘U-Pick’, the strawberry-picking season starts in late spring (November) and runs until early fall (April).
In addition to picking strawberries at the farm, you can enjoy one of several decadent strawberry desserts at the Dessert Café.
Depending on the season, fresh strawberries, blueberries, raspberries and cherries are available from the Sunny Ridge Farmgate onsite. You can also purchase Sunny Ridge jams, ice creams, sorbets and freeze-dried fruits.
Combine your trip to Sunny Ridge with a visit to one of the Mornington Peninsula’s award-winning wineries.
Tours and tickets to Experience Sunny Ridge Strawberry Farm
Frequently Asked Questions
- Mornington Peninsula Winery Tours with Cheese, Chocolate Tastings from Melbourne
- Mornington Peninsula Farm Produce Wine and Cider Tour
- Mornington Peninsula Wine and Cheese Tasting Day Trip from Melbourne
- [Private Tour] Mornington Peninsula Family, Maze and Fun!
Things to do near Melbourne
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Yarra Valley
- Things to do in Mornington Peninsula
- Things to do in Phillip Island
- Things to do in Ballarat
- Things to do in Great Ocean Road
- Things to do in Burnie
- Things to do in Hobart
- Things to do in Seven Mile Beach
- Things to do in Adelaide
- Things to do in Sydney
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in Port Arthur
- Things to do in New South Wales