Top Melbourne Half-day Tours
112 results | All Melbourne Tours
* A traveler said: "Had a half day tour a few months back with a friend. Turns out we were the only ones on the tour! The lady was super nice and took us to 3 different wineries. The wineries are beautiful. Worth doing if you don’t have much time in Melbourne as you still have the rest of the day left to do other things!"
* A traveler said: "Hugo, our guide was fantastic. He asked us what we wanted to see as we had been on a morNing tour with our group. We told him where we had been and he walked us through uniques areas and into building we never would have know about. His knowledge of ithe history of Melbourne was so interesting and informaribeyuhuh ."
* A traveler said: "Excellent introduction to the city history, culture, and cafes. Jess was awesome. Very informative, and excited to share her knowledge. We visited several local cafes to try different kinds of coffees and ended up having an awesome lunch at a trendy place. We are glad we started our day with this tour."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic tour by our guide, Matt! Learned a lot about the history of Melbourne and the route was safe and a pleasant bike ride."
* A traveler said: "Murray was fantastic guide. Very knowledgeable and passionate. Was the best tour highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful food tour of Melbourne. Our guide was very knowledgable as we walked through the heart of the entertainment area and we visited 3 restaurants each providing a variety of samples of their cuisine which represented the leading styles in Melbourne. We also visited a wonderful cheese shop and gelato shop. We have just started doing foodie tours and found this a wonderful way to gain local insight while having amazing foods. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "A must for all sports fans visiting down under. The tour highlights many different sports and stadiums and includes lunch and the sports museum."
* A traveler said: "Albert park raceway, viewing bath huts at Brighton and general knowledge of our tour operator was great"
* A traveler said: "Thanks Tamra for a great day showing us around the Queen Vic Market. Was amazing to spend time touring our local city."
* A traveler said: "Thank you Nicole for a great afternoon in some hidden bars with a bit of history learnt along the way. Also, thanks for the tips for future visits."
* A traveler said: "On this city tour we had Ricarda, once again, as our driver/guide. She was flexible, knowledgeable, and a great person to talk to. We hit the high spots of the city and ended up at the beach for a walk and a great tea at a popular local café. This is an easy, leisurely way to get an overview of the city."
* A traveler said: "Catherine our tour guide was the best ever. All three restaurants she took us to greeted us with open arms. The set up for wine and food was presented with great pride. We can’t say enough how well Catherine put thing together."
* A traveler said: "Well worth the money, a detailed tour with lots of tastings and lunch while learning about the food history of Melbourne."
* A traveler said: "Five stars from us for this fabulous bike tour that took us through leafy back streets, vibrant village hubs and along stretches of beautiful bayside Brighton to the iconic bathing boxes. Allison was a great guide. We cycled at a leisurely pace, stopped for a drink and learnt a little more about life in Melbourne. The tour office is literally footsteps from the local station and was easy to find. If you’re looking for a half day tour in the fresh air away from the city then I couldn’t recommend this highly enough."
* A traveler said: "Just the whole experience, really from the staff who were amazing to the food there was even gluten free and dairy free options for my wife which is awesome."
* A traveler said: "We joined the walking tour with Erica in Federation Square and from there toured the waterfront, laneways arcades and streets of CBD. Erica was passionate and knowledgeable about Melbourne and having a small group of 8 allowed us to ask questions. Thoroughly enjoyable intro to Melbourne. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "We would never have known about the little bars we visited if we hadn’t participated in tour! Loved every aspect of it, not rushed and plenty of time to enjoy the location and choice of alcohol. Would not hesitate to recommend to anyone wanting to experience something a little different"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic experience had by all of us. Well organised and professional. Thank you to the whole crew and our guide, Georgia. It was a truly amazing experience and one that we will remember forever. Highly recommended"
* A traveler said: "Having a real artist running the tour was amazing. He was so knowledgeable and also knew the other artists, their work and what was happening around the city. I felt like we got taken to places that were off the beaten track and that other tours wouldn't even know about. The chance to see the workshop at the end and share a drink was the icing on the cake."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic experience! It was very well organised and the entire team was quite professional. Received great photos also."
* A traveler said: "This was a chocolate tour that shook my taste buds! Definitely NOT a "try a different chocolate at each shop" type of tour - we experienced chocolate SENSATIONS at every place we visited. Really, really worthwhile - loved it!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Melinda was fantastic. A fifth generation Melbournian. Mel made the afternoon interesting, kept our attention, personable and friendly. Mel’s knowledge of the city was excellent. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "In the morning the weather wasn’t the best. It was touch and go if we were going to fly but thanks to the expertise and skills of our pilot Nick, we were able to fly along the Yarra and through the city. Landing in the Fitzroy Gardens were, what seemed to be a postage stamp from above, 100 meters from where we had parked our car. Unbelievable, I take my hat off to you Nick. My son was over the moon with his trip (on his 21st Birthday). Many thanks again!!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Layover Tours
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Block Arcade
- Melbourne Regent Theatre
- Carlton Brewhouse
- Sherbrooke Forest
- Shrine of Remembrance
- Melbourne Chinatown
- Brighton Beach
- Australian National Aviation Museum
- Fitzroy Gardens
- Ashcombe Maze & Lavender Gardens
- Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre (MCEC)
- Marvel Stadium
- Werribee Open Range Zoo
- Como House and Garden
- Flinders Street Station
- Station Pier Cruise Ship Terminal
- Chapel Street
- State Library Victoria
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Yarra Valley
- Things to do in Ballarat
- Things to do in Hobart
- Things to do in Adelaide
- Things to do in Sydney
- Things to do in Hunter Valley
- Things to do in Port Stephens
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in South Island
Day Trips from Melbourne
- Melbourne to Australia
- Melbourne to New South Wales
- Melbourne to Victoria
- Melbourne to Sydney
- Melbourne to Twelve Apostles
- Melbourne to Wilsons Promontory National Park
- Melbourne to Grampians National Park
- Melbourne to Healesville Sanctuary
- Melbourne to Albert Park
- Melbourne to Brighton Beach
- Melbourne to Sovereign Hill
- Melbourne to Mornington Peninsula
- Melbourne to Brighton
- Melbourne to Great Otway National Park
- Melbourne to Ballarat
- Melbourne to Geelong
- Melbourne to Great Ocean Road
- Melbourne to Wilsons Promontory National Park