Top Melbourne Private Sightseeing Tours
219 results | All Melbourne Tours
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed a full day tour with Daniel. He was extremely knowledgeable and made wonderful suggestions for the day. We enjoyed wine tastings at several Yarra Valley wineries and a wonderful lunch that Daniel arranged at Somah. A perfect day all around. We highly recommend Daniel as a guide."
* A traveler said: "Took us on a private city tour saw everything and even had a cooler hour and centers market experience loved every minute"
* A traveler said: "Had a wonderful time visiting the Great Ocean Road. Melvin was excellent, he showed us great locations at our own pace and avoiding the crowds as much as possible. Vehicle was very comfortable, fully stocked with water and great music selection, which made the long trip very pleasant. This is the way to do it"
* A traveler said: "Alan our tour guide was wonderful. Healesville sanctuary was a great stop-we loved the platypus and bird talk. The train is a fun experience, but it is a little disorganized because there are too many workers organizing people."
* A traveler said: "Our experience with Steve from GPT was outstanding. I wish I could give him 6 stars!! Steve went above and beyond to make this the best tour for my family and I for 2020!!! Everyplace Steve took we loved. Travelled with husband and teenager and we can't say enough about our dining experience and all of our stops from cafe and scones , ice cream, and bush walk, best places to take photos ! The helicopter and visit along the 12 Apostles was stunning and breathtaking. Don't miss out! Steve was professional, funny and overall made our experience the best ever!!!!"
* A traveler said: "On this city tour we had Ricarda, once again, as our driver/guide. She was flexible, knowledgeable, and a great person to talk to. We hit the high spots of the city and ended up at the beach for a walk and a great tea at a popular local café. This is an easy, leisurely way to get an overview of the city."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely brilliant. We had am amazing day. It was so full on, and well timed. Our tour guide, Corey, was just brilliant. What a lovely young man. He should get a job in New Zealand. 😊. The weather was cold and wet, but it did not dampen our sprits."
* A traveler said: "No crowds as it was in the reserve direction. But seeing the 12 Apostles was the highlight. Loved it. Plus small numbers"
* A traveler said: "Thoroughly enjoyed our tour. Our guide Fiona was so knowledgeable and engaging. Loved discovering the art in the laneways and the beautiful arcades and their history."
* A traveler said: "Seeing all the animals close up on the 4wd safari adventure. The hippopotamus playing in the water and all the interactive activities for the children"
* A traveler said: "Hugo, our guide was fantastic. He asked us what we wanted to see as we had been on a morNing tour with our group. We told him where we had been and he walked us through uniques areas and into building we never would have know about. His knowledge of ithe history of Melbourne was so interesting and informaribeyuhuh ."
* A traveler said: "We had a great day. The great ocean road was well worth the time in travel. Besides the stunning views we were up close and personal with birds eating out of our hands, kangaroos, and a great encounter with a koala on the side of the ride. Our guide was friendly and knowledgeable. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "This tour was great! Shane our guide and driver was a fantastic, funny and knowledgable person who made the day even more enjoyable. We stopped off at well known hotspots along the Great Ocean Road, as well as a few hidden gems for great views and to see some illusive Aussie wildlife."
* A traveler said: "This trip was so informative and amazing, the guide and driver was so active and enthusiastically explained about the place sea, almost all the time was engaged and we where so happy,"
* A traveler said: "Rated very highly. Juliet was an excellent tour guide, fun and friendly. A very worthwhile experience."
* A traveler said: "Got to see amazing widlife animals especially on the safari ride. Didn’t expect to see such a close up of all the animals. Really an eye opener."
* A traveler said: "Albert park raceway, viewing bath huts at Brighton and general knowledge of our tour operator was great"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Simon is great! Visited several interesting places. There was lighting so we couldn't spend much time to watch the penguins."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic tour by our guide, Matt! Learned a lot about the history of Melbourne and the route was safe and a pleasant bike ride."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic views of Melbourne from the 88th Floor. Professionally organised when you arrive to when you leave. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Katherine was a great host went all the way to please .. in my words was a sweety. The trip was great lots of stop offs, weather was kind which made the experience perfect."
* A traveler said: "We joined the walking tour with Erica in Federation Square and from there toured the waterfront, laneways arcades and streets of CBD. Erica was passionate and knowledgeable about Melbourne and having a small group of 8 allowed us to ask questions. Thoroughly enjoyable intro to Melbourne. Highly recommend."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Adventure Tours
- City Tours
- Night Tours
- Private Sightseeing Tours
- Skyscrapers & Towers
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Melbourne Central
- Australian Ballet
- Old Melbourne Gaol
- Flagstaff Gardens
- Healesville Sanctuary
- Rippon Lea Estate
- Crown Melbourne
- Sidney Myer Music Bowl
- Brighton Beach
- City Circle Tram
- Kings Domain
- Old Treasury Building
- The District Docklands
- Melbourne Museum
- National Gallery of Victoria
- Loch Ard Gorge
- Australian National Aviation Museum
- Collins Street
- Melbourne Princess Theatre
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Yarra Valley
- Things to do in Ballarat
- Things to do in Hobart
- Things to do in Adelaide
- Things to do in Sydney
- Things to do in Hunter Valley
- Things to do in Port Stephens
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in South Island
Day Trips from Melbourne
- Melbourne to Australia
- Melbourne to New South Wales
- Melbourne to Victoria
- Melbourne to Sydney
- Melbourne to Twelve Apostles
- Melbourne to Wilsons Promontory National Park
- Melbourne to Grampians National Park
- Melbourne to Healesville Sanctuary
- Melbourne to Albert Park
- Melbourne to Brighton Beach
- Melbourne to Sovereign Hill
- Melbourne to Mornington Peninsula
- Melbourne to Brighton
- Melbourne to Great Otway National Park
- Melbourne to Ballarat
- Melbourne to Geelong
- Melbourne to Great Ocean Road
- Melbourne to Wilsons Promontory National Park