Top Montepulciano Wellness Classes
Saved to wishlist!
4 results | All Montepulciano Tours
Learn how to make two types of homemade Italian pasta—topped off by a tasty tiramisu dessert—during this small-group cooking workshop in Montepulciano. Head to the home of a local Tuscan cook and enjoy an intimate class in a group capped at 12 people. A tasting of your creations is included, paired with wine and prosecco.
Explore a wine cellar in Montepulciano with this tasting and tour. See rows of large oak barrels full of aging wine and learn about how it is made. Taste three local wines alongside pecorino cheese, Tuscan salami, and bruschetta. A small group size offers an intimate atmosphere.
Discover the secrets to Tuscan cuisine during a small-group cooking class in Montepulciano. With the careful guidance of your host, learn how to prepare an appetizer, two types of fresh pasta with sauces, and an iconic dessert. Once everything is ready, sit down with your classmates and enjoy your handmade Italian feast. Afterward, you’re ready to impress your friends and family back home.
First, you will discover meditation, with a secular introduction and tools suitable for everyday life, allowing you to achieve a greater capacity for being present in what you are experiencing. We will therefore establish the link between attention span and complete presence of our sensations. All this will lead you to better perceive the aromas and taste, in order to transform this event into a precious moment and be able to apply this ability to participate in everything that will come into contact with your 5 senses. You will discover a completely different involvement in what you eat, drink and experience in a general way. It is an exercise that will lead you to better identify your impressions, your perceptions and your emotions, in order to be fully present externally, internally and to be able to take full advantage of the experience and what it can reveal in you. Join us for a fabulous Yoga and meditation experience in Tuscany!
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Wellness Classes in Montepulciano?
The best Wellness Classes in Montepulciano according to Viator travelers are:
What Wellness Classes in Montepulciano are taking additional safety precautions?
These Montepulciano experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Wellness Classes in Montepulciano are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Montepulciano may have limited interaction with crowds:
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets