Top New Mexico Art & Culture
46 results | All New Mexico Tours
* A traveler said: "We ended up not taking our originally scheduled ride because of weather cancellations (twice). Rainbow Ryders was very diligent about informing us about the cancellations in advance, and always gave us the option to get a refund or to rebook. Fortunately, we were able to rebook for our last morning in ABQ--so we ended up doing a sunrise ride, and we highly recommend it! After a briefing at the office, we took a van out to the field where we launched. Our pilot gave us very good explanations along the way, and pointed out spots to see. With perfect vertical control of the balloon he guided us to interesting areas (the Bosque, with excellent views of wetlands, downtown ABQ, and finally the field where we landed). We then took the van back to the office for the celebratory champagne toast (it was too cold to do this at the field). This was an excellent bucket-list adventure!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour. I wish we did this the first day in Albuquerque. Lots of history. Our guide was so knowledgeable and a wonderful storyteller."
* A traveler said: "I loved every minute of it! The before, during and after were all an adventure! I have been telling everyone I meet they absolutely must go UP."
* A traveler said: "Incredible view and weather. Did not need to wear a jacket because the fire was HOT‼️ I’d recommend wearing a t-shirt. The landing was very smooth. I had no fear. And the champagne toast was my favorite part."
* A traveler said: "Staff was very friendly and helpful. Had a great time! Staff was knowledgeable about turquoise. We had a great time."
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Craig, was a wealth of knowledge! You can tell he really enjoys the history of the area and liked sharing. He interacted well with adults and kids!! The walk was 3hrs long but not strenuous."
* A traveler said: "The tour was super informative and a must for Breaking Bad fans! It was awesome to see so many filming locations… and Luigi had a story about each stop!"
* A traveler said: "Learning so much of the history of Santa Fe. Tour guide Sandy was outstanding! The history lessons about DeVargas street, the social divide between north and south of the river, and the different architectural elements all were new knowledge."
* A traveler said: "We liked guide Jose very much. He gave an excellent historical background of New Mexico and the food starting from the ancient times. We stopped at two excellent restaurants. Wine and food were great. We later went to dinner at two restaurants Jose recommended. Strongly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Josh couldn’t have been a better guide - best compact history of New Mexico and Albuquerque I’ve ever heard! The ride highlighted the balance of urban, rural, and protected land that makes ABQ so special! We had a large group of varying cycling experience but all were able to enjoy the ride itself. Thanks for a memorable start to our week!"
* A traveler said: "Learned some Taos history and enjoyed the local insights. It was a fun tour. Also inspired us to go see some nearby spots we hadn’t known about."
* A traveler said: "Elaine was terrific. She was knowledgeable, kind, and professional. Her personality was perfect. The gallery she selected were exquisite. We loved the variety!"
* A traveler said: "Victor was great. Entertaining knowledgeable and I appreciated that his heritage was Mexican. Just the right amount of history and I learned so much and now appreciate Sante Fe much more. Many thanks"
* A traveler said: "With David Hoptman's hand's on instruction I learned that that there was much more to it with flow and forms. A true teacher."
* A traveler said: "It was all wonderful but the connections she made between history and the present were fascinating! We learned so much on so many levels that we couldn’t have gotten anywhere else."
* A traveler said: "Great tour. Our guide was very knowledgeable and designed our tor so we would not duplicate what we already saw."
* A traveler said: "Bobby was a wonderful tour guide. We loved seeing all the art Murals. E-bikes were fun!! We learned a lot"
* A traveler said: "The tour experience with the Corn Maidens was terrific! Our guide listened to our interests and planned an itinerary that met our every wish. I would seek out Amy Atkins and her partner next time we're in New Mexico."
* A traveler said: "Nick, our guide was perfect. Warm and friendly, but also very knowledgeable and familiar with area and location cuisines. Also, had great feedback on everything from golf courses, to restaurants and hiking venues. Perfect way to spend 2 1/2 hours eating amazing food and making new friends!"
* A traveler said: "We spent an entire day with our guide Any Atkins from Corm Maiden Tours. She was very attuned to our interests and made sure we were able to see a variety of sites and make the most of this visit. She was very knowledgable about the area and able to answer any questions. I would definitely recommend booking this tour."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Albuquerque
- Things to do in Colorado
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in Colorado Springs
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Aspen
- Things to do in Breckenridge
- Things to do in Vail
- Things to do in Texas
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Missouri
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Baja California Sur
- Things to do in Louisiana