A little more than two hours north of Perth, the Pinnacles limestone formations are located inside Nambung National Park. The surrounding Pinnacles Desert provides the chance to see more of Western Australia outside the city and discover the sport of sandboarding.
Scarborough Beach, Perth, WA
Scarborough Beach is a 20 minute drive northwest from the Perth CBD, or 40 minutes from the airport. The beach is ‘open’ 24/7, but be aware that the lifeguard station is only manned during certain hours. Never swim at night.
- Trigg Beach
- City Beach
- Aquarium of Western Australia (AQWA)
- Hillarys Boat Harbour
- Kings Park & Botanic Garden
- Cottesloe Beach
- Swan River
- Fremantle Passenger Terminal (Perth Cruise Port)
- Nostalgia Box
- Perth Cultural Centre
- Art Gallery of Western Australia
- Western Australian Museum – Perth
- London Court