Top Perth Overnight Tours
Saved to wishlist!
11 results | All Perth Tours
Visit Rottnest Island's top destinations on an all-inclusive tour from Perth. After hotel pickup, transfer to the Rottnest ferry, then hop on the bus for a 3.5-hour island tour. See the Wadjemup Lighthouse, Henrietta Rocks, Oliver Hill Guns and Tunnel, Cathedral Rocks, and Cape Vlamingh, and top it off with a historic train ride. Hear live commentary about the island's cultural heritage, and maritime and military history, and have free time to explore. Includes box lunch, morning tea, round-trip ferry, and hotel pickup and drop-off.
Spend lunch on the water during this Swan River cruise from Perth. As you glide leisurely down the river from the city to Fremantle, a historical port city located where the river meets the Indian Ocean, feast on a buffet hot dishes, salads, fruit and more. While you eat, take in views of Perth’s waterfront suburbs and yacht clubs.
See some of Perth’s top sights from the water on a leisurely Swan River cruise. As you depart the city center, admire Perth riverfront attractions like the Bell Tower and Kings Park, and glide past pretty suburbs to reach Fremantle, located where the river meets the Indian Ocean. Choose a departure time when booking.
Explore southwestern highlights on this diverse full-day tour to the Margaret River winemaking region from Perth. Along the way, visit the record-setting Busselton Jetty and Cape Leeuwin Lighthouse, where the Indian and Southern Oceans meet. Enjoy a brewery lunch and samples at a boutique brewery, and stop at a local winery to taste the region’s renowned vintages. You also learn about the area’s ancient geologic history as you wander through the magnificent formations of Mammoth Cave.
The Two-Day tour provides a unique experience to gain deep impressions of those iconic destinations in Margaret River region. It covers not only natural sceneries, heritages, wild and rugged beaches, but also fine wines and fresh local produces.
Take a day trip to Rottnest Island, a popular Perth getaway due to its white-sand beaches, secluded bays, scenic bike paths and vehicle-free atmosphere. Travel to the island, just off the coast, by high-speed ferry, and then explore at your leisure with included bike rental. Some options are snorkeling or following the trails to West End, Wadjemup or Bathurst Longhouses, the pink salt lakes or include lunch at Karma Rottnest. When booking, select the option that corresponds to your departure location—either Perth or Fremantle.
Discover the coastal charm of Perth and Fremantle on this diverse half-day sightseeing tour. Take in views of the cityscape from treetop walkways at Kings Park Botanic Gardens, and then get a closer look at cultural landmarks on a narrated coach tour. Head to the coast to admire the famous sandy stretches of Cottesloe Beach and soak up the seaport ambiance of historic Freemantle. Upgrade to include a return cruise to Perth along the scenic Swan River.
Discover the wondrous wildlife and mystical natural attractions of Western Australia on this full-day tour from Perth. Discover kangaroos and koalas at Caversham Wildlife Park, and learn about the local lobster industry with a tour of a lobster plant and fresh seafood lunch in Cervantes. Take a guided walk through the eerie, lunar-like landscape of Pinnacles Desert, and get your heart racing as you speed through the massive dunes of Lancelin on a sandboarding and 4WD adventure.
Travel from Perth to Fremantle or vice versa on a relaxing Swan River cruise. You’ll glide along the river, admiring the waterfront scenery of Perth’s downtown skyline, upscale suburbs and yacht clubs. Drinks may be purchased from the onboard bar. Plus, choose from multiple departure times to best suit your schedule.
Discover Western Australia's oldest wine region on this full-day tour of the Swan Valley from Perth, including lunch. Indulge in a decadent morning tea, followed by wine and cheese tasting, as you cruise down the Swan River and admire views of the Perth skyline. Then, set out on a coach tour of the Swan Valley vineyards, stopping to enjoy wine tastings, tour a brewery, enjoy a set menu lunch, and indulge your sweet tooth with a visit to the Margaret River Chocolate Company.
A piece of paradise in the Indian Ocean just off the coast of Perth, Rottnest Island is a favorite day trip getaway due to its white-sand beaches, isolated turquoise bays, biking paths and vehicle-free environment. Travel to the island on the high-speed ferry from either Perth or Fremantle—make your choice when booking. Then spend your time on the island however you please before returning the same day by ferry. Popular activities include snorkeling, biking and looking for quokkas, the resident wildlife.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Overnight Tours in Perth?
The best Overnight Tours in Perth according to Viator travelers are:
What Overnight Tours in Perth are taking additional safety precautions?
These Perth experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Overnight Tours in Perth are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Perth may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Multi-day Tours
- Overnight Tours
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Classes & Workshops
- Penguin Island Tours & Tickets
- Aquarium of Western Australia (AQWA) Tours & Tickets
- Queens Gardens Tours & Tickets
- Scarborough Beach Tours & Tickets
- Art Gallery of Western Australia Tours & Tickets
- Fremantle Prison Tours & Tickets
- Elizabeth Quay Tours & Tickets
- Scitech Tours & Tickets
- Crown Perth Tours & Tickets
- Hillarys Boat Harbour Tours & Tickets
- Trigg Beach Tours & Tickets
- Valley of the Giants Tours & Tickets
- Perth Zoo Tours & Tickets
- Supreme Court Gardens Tours & Tickets
- Nostalgia Box Tours & Tickets
- Maalinup Aboriginal Gallery Tours & Tickets
- Wave Rock Tours & Tickets
- City Beach Tours & Tickets
- Old Mill Tours & Tickets
- Perth Mint Tours & Tickets
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets
Day Trips from Perth
- Perth to Australia
- Perth to Pinnacles Desert
- Perth to Cottesloe Beach
- Perth to Swan River
- Perth to Wave Rock
- Perth to Hillarys Boat Harbour
- Perth to Yanchep National Park
- Perth to Busselton Jetty
- Perth to Nambung National Park
- Perth to Caversham Wildlife Park
- Perth to Fremantle
- Perth to Lancelin Sand Dunes
- Perth to Stirling
- Perth to Busselton
- Perth to Margaret River
- Perth to Rottnest Island