Top Perugia Active & Outdoor Classes
Saved to wishlist!
4 results | All Perugia Tours
Enjoy the highlights of Perugia in just hours without the hassle of a guidebook and map with this guided walking tour through the medieval town center. Stroll past top sights like Palazzo dei Priori, Rocca Paolina, Piazza IV Novembre, and the Roman aqueduct while learning about the city’s history and architecture from your guide. Stop to take in views from this hilltop town over the surrounding Umbrian countryside.
Umbria’s capital city, lively Perugia offers a range of attractions, from Etruscan–era fortifications and the Rocca Paolina (a medieval fortress and present-day cultural hub) to annual jazz and chocolate festivals. On this private walking tour, get a first-hand experience of the city’s charms, see its major sights, learn about its long history, and even enjoy a gustatory pause when you stop for an espresso at a local coffee shop.
Go for a sunrise hot air balloon ride over some of Italy’s most beautiful scenery, and complement your journey with a delicious breakfast and wine tasting, on this one-of-a-kind outing. Meet in the early morning and take to the skies in the company of an experienced pilot; you’ll enjoy a special perspective on Assisi, Perugia, and the lovely Umbrian countryside. Upon landing, you’ll transfer to the Cantina Dionigi winery, where you can enjoy traditional local nibbles and wines.
Enjoy yoga in the open air, exploring the body and opening the mind. Breathe deep and let your body guide you. The class is open to all levels of experience, whether you have never done yoga before or are an experienced practitioner. Guided by a certified yoga teacher, you will be taken on a journey gaining knowledge about the body, how it moves and how you can help release tension and stress. Increase your self-awareness and well-being, build strength and flexibility. Learn to relax and enjoy the view of the beautiful Umbria countryside.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Active & Outdoor Classes in Perugia?
The best Active & Outdoor Classes in Perugia according to Viator travelers are:
What Active & Outdoor Classes in Perugia are taking additional safety precautions?
These Perugia experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Active & Outdoor Classes in Perugia are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Perugia may have limited interaction with crowds:
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets