Top Perugia Brunch
Saved to wishlist!
4 results | All Perugia Tours
Enjoy the highlights of Perugia in just hours without the hassle of a guidebook and map with this guided walking tour through the medieval town center. Stroll past top sights like Palazzo dei Priori, Rocca Paolina, Piazza IV Novembre, and the Roman aqueduct while learning about the city’s history and architecture from your guide. Stop to take in views from this hilltop town over the surrounding Umbrian countryside.
Umbria’s capital city, lively Perugia offers a range of attractions, from Etruscan–era fortifications and the Rocca Paolina (a medieval fortress and present-day cultural hub) to annual jazz and chocolate festivals. On this private walking tour, get a first-hand experience of the city’s charms, see its major sights, learn about its long history, and even enjoy a gustatory pause when you stop for an espresso at a local coffee shop.
We’ll firstly take a visit to the olive oil museum, where this precious product is illustrated through museum objects retracing its history and analyzing its countless virtues. Only a few steps away from this fascinating museum, and we are faced with 5000 years of history narrated through archaeological finds and artifacts that document the role of wine in Mediterranean civilization. And if it is true that knowing is at the basis of taste, at the end of the museum tour, we’ll enjoy a rich wine tasting and brunch in a prestigious winery, in which Torgiano wines and olive oils will be the undisputed protagonists. Travel deep into the vines through spectacular Assisi Valley in a carriage pulled by two magnificent horses. Experience a wine tour and tastings at a bio winery. Enjoy the relaxed pace while learning of the biological philosophy of the vineyards.
We get up early in the morning to live one of the most exciting experiences you can ever imagine: ballooning over Umbria! Not just an unquestionably privileged point of view to observe the beauty of the region, but also an extraordinary adventure to be kept forever. At the end of the ride, we enjoy a large breakfast of typical products and renowned winery in the Assisi area. Requirements: suitable for everyone; we recommend a minimum age of 6 years Approximate duration: 4h (flight duration 1 hour) Departure at 6:30 a.m. Hotel pick up / drop off service upon request for a fee. Other languages available for a fee.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Brunch in Perugia?
The best Brunch in Perugia according to Viator travelers are:
What Brunch in Perugia are taking additional safety precautions?
What Brunch in Perugia are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Perugia may have limited interaction with crowds:
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets