Top Phoenix On the Water
23 results | All Phoenix Tours
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Brien was great. He was very knowledgeable and friendly. We enjoyed the entire trip. We would recommend this tour to anyone looking for a way to learn more about Arizona"
* A traveler said: "Truly awesome. Having never done kayaking before, I was a little bit nervous for this to be unguided, but it was unfounded. Although there were a couple rapids to go through which made it all the more fun, it was great fun for even a beginner. The views were amazing, we got to see some wild horses overall just had an amazing time."
* A traveler said: "Second tour with this company. Again guide was very knowledgeable. Loved the steamboat ride and stories of Superstition Mountains and mining village."
* A traveler said: "Jyron was a great guide, he was patient, very detail and took his time explaining the tour. We have a blast, best experience ever."
* A traveler said: "Arizona scenic Tours were amazing Our guide and driver was Eddie and he gave us an unforgettable day. I would absolutely recommend this tour company and will use them again whenever I’m in Arizona."
* A traveler said: "Great group, good balance of activities, enjoyed the stops, Eric did an amazing job with making first tour awesome with extra insights."
* A traveler said: "Only one word can describe this tour. AMAZING Forest was professional and informative The Helicopter was well maintained safe and we went over safety procedures before leaving."
* A traveler said: "Exactly as described! We had a great day hitting the highlights of Montezuma and Sedona. Our guide, Robert, was very informative and helpful. Can’t beat the Sedona scenery!"
* A traveler said: "The pilot and crew delivered a tremendous experience that was thrilling and very enjoyable. Highly recommend this operator to everyone seeking a high flying experience."
* A traveler said: "Great tour. Guide Chris provides a good balance of facts and anecdotes. Not boring or scripted. He always made sure our group knew plan of what we were Doing and taken care of. Glad this tour focuses on the Canyon so we could spend more time there. Well worth it and would do it again."
* A traveler said: "Had a very pleasant day driver was knowledgeable and friendly. We were surprised by many of the sites especially the monument park. Would suggest this to everyone."
* A traveler said: "Great experience. Trip was wonderful!!! I will advise anybody who haven’t been the canyon to take this trip."
* A traveler said: "Seeing the wild horses and the peace and beauty of the Salt River float. Our guide, Ben, was excellent!"
* A traveler said: "Landscape is amazing and the equipment is all we needed, easy to carry on the minivan we rented and the actitud of the owners is fantastic to help in all small details."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Homolovi State Park
- Chase Field
- Southwest Wildlife Conservation Center
- McDowell Sonoran Preserve
- SEA LIFE® Aquarium Arizona
- Phoenix Zoo
- Mill Avenue
- Wildlife World Zoo Aquarium and Safari Park
- Arizona Science Center
- National Comedy Theatre (NCT)
- Pueblo Grande Museum
- Tuzigoot National Monument
- LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Arizona
- Mission San Xavier del Bac
- Lake Pleasant Regional Park
- Heritage Square
- Scottsdale Museum of Contemporary Art (SMoCA)
- Superstition Mountains
- Scottsdale Fashion Square
- Castles N' Coasters
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Sedona
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in San Diego
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Albuquerque
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in New Mexico
- Things to do in Utah